[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Hating the Haters of God  (Read 4218 times)

savedbysovereigngrace99

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Hating the Haters of God
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2018, 02:53:05 AM »
erik d

We love him BECAUSE He loved us first.

When did God first begin to love the elect ?

And once again, the proverbial straw man, because no one here denies that we were dead in trespass, children of disobedience, and were sinners when God bestowed his love and regenerated them. Stop saying we deny things we do not deny. They, He, I, we all deny that they were loved as children of God from when they were born, and we deny that they were never under the wrath of God and had to have it removed by regenerated in order to be saved. So stop trying to twist our words. We never deny scripture. You can claim we do, but unlike you, we actually never do because we love his word.

According to Eph 2:3-5 Where the Elect Loved by God while they were by nature children of wrath as others ?

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2018, 08:16:15 AM »
Admin, Please lock these threads. They have been exhausted and nothing new can be added, and we're sick of reading the same thing over and over again. Thanks!

Reformed Baptist

• Reformed Baptists
« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2018, 09:14:58 AM »

)amen(  :iagree:  Round and round is making me dizzy. I never knew Romans 5 was the answer to every question until this thread :(

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]