[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Can't See User Info  (Read 1672 times)

Mila Ostrovsky

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Can't See User Info
« on: August 18, 2013, 08:02:18 AM »
Hi,
  When I click on users names to try and see user info or send private email I receive this message.

An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to access this section

Am I doing something wrong?  :Say_what:

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
Re: Can't See User Info
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 02:05:43 PM »
Hi,
  When I click on users names to try and see user info or send private email I receive this message.

An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to access this section

Am I doing something wrong?  :Say_what:

Welcome,
    User info and Private Messages are privileges that the forum is set not to be granted to new users. There are many things and themes you can't see, such as sending private mail, other Christian's profiles, statistics, certain search info you won't get, etc., so as to prevent new registrars (Spammers) from abusing or annoying participants with ads, junk mail, offers or seemingly legitimate requests for email addresses. You acquire the privileges the longer you are here, your post count and as your member status increases. As a new comer, you simply don't have the full access that the "established" posters have. Sorry.

If you want to send a forum member a private email, you can request it from them publicly in Miscellaneous or Open forums, and they can (if they so choose) send you a private message (PM) with their email address in it so that you can respond by email. However, you will not be able to respond to their PM "HERE" on the forum.

Mila Ostrovsky

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Can't See User Info
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 08:08:10 PM »
OK, Thanks

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]