[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: What is Eschatology and is it Important?  (Read 13981 times)

Mark

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: What is Eschatology and is it Important?
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2019, 04:55:06 AM »

And I would suggest christians read the scriptures with all readiness of mind to see if Dispensationalism is compatible with Godís Word and make up their own mind.

Should be obvious to anyone with eyes to see by the Spirit of God that it decidedly is not.

Psalm 74:10

10 O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?

Daniel 12:10-12

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Even so, come Lord Jesus

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2019, 06:21:22 AM »
Another Anti-conservative, anti-literal reading, anti-evangelical, anti-trump, blind liberal no doubt.

Wake up! Dispensationalsim is king and there's nothing you can do about it because it's ordained. You're not going to change one person's mind about it. Eschatology is all about literalism, conservatism and Israel. It's not about replacement theology.

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • 🌴"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. -Psalm 52:8"
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2019, 02:44:23 AM »
Wake up! Dispensationalsim is king and there's nothing you can do about it because it's ordained.

Mark is right. And ordained doesn't mean it's good. The wicked are ordained, but they are not good.

Granny

« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2019, 09:10:30 AM »
  )Goodpoint(

Jude 4 "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ."

Lower

• Higgaion ሂጋዮን
  • putting on the breastplate of FAITH and LOVE
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2019, 04:25:16 AM »
Another Anti-conservative, anti-literal reading, anti-evangelical, anti-trump, blind liberal no doubt.

Wake up! Dispensationalsim is king and there's nothing you can do about it because it's ordained. You're not going to change one person's mind about it. Eschatology is all about literalism, conservatism and Israel. It's not about replacement theology.

In case you don't know the King is Lord Christ Jesus, who shout at the hard-hearted people such as you and your friends:

Luk 13:34  O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

... till your both ears tingle:

2Ki 21:12  Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Behold, I am bringing such evil upon Jerusalem and Judah, that whosoever heareth of it, both his ears shall tingle.

Because He is not mocked:

Psa 2:4  He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Psa 2:5  Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even your friend George couldn't agree with you on this issue. You would be placed under what he called is the 'gospel of law', because he doesn't believe eschatology should be considered as a king that can determine the salvation of the soul. I put it my way, but this is to show you that your thoughts didn't just place you against God the Lord but also is contrary to the ideas of another man in your league.
እግዚኣብሄር ኣቦ ብወዱ ብጐይታ ክርስቶስ የሱስ ዓብዪ ግብሪ ምድሓን ገይሩልና ። ክብርን ምስጋናን ፡ ብስም ክርስቶስ የሱስ ንዕኡ ይኹኖ ። ኣሜን ።

ናይ ዘልኣለም ህይወት ፣ ብናይ ኣምላኽና ዘልኣለማዊ ጸጋ ። ንሱ ርእሲ ኹሉ ኮይኑ ፣ ንዘልኣለም ይነግስ ።

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]