[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Can't Reply to Private Messages  (Read 2273 times)

Clifford Grodin

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Can't Reply to Private Messages
« on: April 23, 2012, 02:07:55 AM »
Just joined the forum a few days ago and someone has written me a PM and I cannot respond. Is there a problem on my end?

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
Re: Can't Reply to Private Messages
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 04:57:03 PM »
Just joined the forum a few days ago and someone has written me a PM and I cannot respond. Is there a problem on my end?

Greetings,
    Private Messages are privileges that the forum is set up not granted to new users. No PMs, there are things you can't see, other Christian's profiles, statistics, info you won't get, etc., so as to prevent new registrars (Spammers) from abusing or annoying participants with junk mail. You acquire the privileges the longer you are here. As a new comer, you simply don't have the full access of regulars. Sorry.

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
Re: Can't Reply to Private Messages
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 01:49:58 AM »
This is about the 5th time I've read this. You would think the regulars would know that by now and stop sending private messages to new users. I guess they have some secret info they just can't wait to let them know about. ;) LOL

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]