[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Problems with permissions.  (Read 2003 times)

JohnDunningUK

• In this world, but not of it!
    • Fight4TheFaith
Problems with permissions.
« on: January 26, 2012, 09:02:51 PM »
Hi,

Since joining the forum a few days ago, I've realised that I can't reply to PM's that have been sent, or even open up another members profile. I just get the error message that I don't have permission for that section. Or as with the message, I typed out a reply to another members message, but got a similar message then too.

God bless,

John
It's all about Him!

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
Re: Problems with permissions.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 09:41:16 PM »
Hi,

Since joining the forum a few days ago, I've realised that I can't reply to PM's that have been sent, or even open up another members profile. I just get the error message that I don't have permission for that section. Or as with the message, I typed out a reply to another members message, but got a similar message then too.

God bless,

John

These are privileges that the forum is set up to be earned, things you can't see, use, etc., so as to prevent spammers from abusing and annoying participants. The longer you are here, the more privileges you acquire. As a new comer, you simply don't have full rights of regulars. Sorry.

JohnDunningUK

• In this world, but not of it!
    • Fight4TheFaith
Re: Problems with permissions.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 03:07:07 AM »
Hi,

God bless,

John

These are privileges that the forum is set up to be earned, things you can't see, use, etc., so as to prevent spammers from abusing and annoying participants. The longer you are here, the more privileges you acquire. As a new comer, you simply don't have full rights of regulars. Sorry.

Thanks admin, much appreciated. It was simply that someone sent me a message, but I was unable to reply either by PM or using the email facility. Your explanation makes perfect sense though. ;D
It's all about Him!

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]