[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Is Homosexuality a Sign of the End Times?  (Read 36541 times)

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • 🌴"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. -Psalm 52:8"
Re: Is Homosexuality a Sign of the End Times?
« Reply #135 on: January 01, 2018, 08:08:01 AM »
Betty, you always seem to take the liberal position on issues. I'm assuming that you are a Christian, but can I ask if you actually believe the Bible or do you think it's just a good book that we don't have to follow religiously?

)Goodpoint(  Good Question.

Betty

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #136 on: June 01, 2018, 12:12:47 AM »
You want to separate people into good people and bad people like the scribes and pharisees did?

Tony didn't  God did.

God never separated any people based on prejudice and hatred of someone because they are different. Man is the hater here, not God.

R. Anspach

• No condemnation for those who are in Christ
« Reply #137 on: June 01, 2018, 12:15:32 PM »
You want to separate people into good people and bad people like the scribes and pharisees did?

Tony didn't  God did.

God never separated any people based on prejudice and hatred of someone because they are different. Man is the hater here, not God.

And neither did Tony, he testified to what God said about homosexuality and homosexuals, which was that it was a grievous AND UNNATURAL sin, and that they would not inherit the kingdom of God. That's what God says and it seems that's really what you hate. Now you can say what you want, but so can God. But it is your words that have consequences.

"But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith." Galatians 3:11

Reformed Baptist

• Reformed Baptists
« Reply #138 on: June 01, 2018, 04:40:27 PM »
 )Goodpoint( Those who entertain this notion that gays are made by God that way are mocking God. I don't care if it is the Pope or Joe Smo, it's disgraceful.

Dana Pescator

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #139 on: June 02, 2018, 02:18:48 PM »
I don't see how any good Christian can think Homosexuality isn't at least a part of the signs of the end times? It's like a growing plague sweeping across the whole world. And being accepted on a scale that has never in the history of the world even come close to matching. Yes it's a sign of the corruption and degradation of mankind, and thus the coming judgment. Read it and weep.

Rom/ 1:25-32
"Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #140 on: July 11, 2018, 02:35:28 AM »
I don't see how any good Christian can think Homosexuality isn't at least a part of the signs of the end times? It's like a growing plague sweeping across the whole world.

I do. Spiritual Insanity. Strong Delusion. A unhealthy delirium. A falling away of the church from soundness of mind.

stillwaters

• Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
« Reply #141 on: July 11, 2018, 03:17:55 PM »
Hi ... I'm new ... this is a curious thread because of things I have been hearing in various reformed pulpits and also some reformed apologists. This LGBTQ xyz Lmnop phenomena sweeping the western world has been a successful social engineering program. They say it will lead to Pastors not being able to publicly (and yes that means from their pulpits) saying anything considered to be "hate speech". They say this will lead to many pastors and their congregations rebelling against governmental laws regarding these new "hate speech" laws, and many will wind up in jail, and churches may close. Eventually, they foresee us in the USA, Canada, and Europe hiding in secret to truly worship and proclaim the truth of the HOLY Bible, including the truth about homosexuality (and also all of the variant abominations including transgender, non-binary, etc). I think they are right. These all sound like  wise logical predictions to me. This may well be the prelude to Christianity in the Western World being brought to its knees. Then, what is in the rest of the world? Of course there are countless Christians beyond the Western World but it doens't seem they will be affected as we will be concerning these matters. But what else is there?  Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism ... and wars, starvation, disease, etc. This is gloom and doom on a scale we have not seen since Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighboring cities ... and before that the destruction of humankind by flood! IMHO  p.s. I hope and pray this is the advent of our precious Lord's return because we all cry in our hearts "please do not tarry Lord!"

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]