[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Is Homosexuality a Sign of the End Times?  (Read 42724 times)

judykanova

• Gold Member
Re: Is Homosexuality a Sign of the End Times?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 11:13:40 PM »
Reformer,

I did not say it was not a sign,  I said that signs of the end are more clearly evident in the corporate church, in my opinion.
In a way, Tony said it himself...... first in the world, then in the church.

Judy
'For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.'   Ps 119:89

William B

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 01:00:19 PM »
That is true. However, the thread is "Is Homosexuality a Sign of the End Times," and you responded by saying "Sin is sin and I think it is a mistake to only single out homosexuality." In Reformer's defense (even though he doesn't need it), that does sound like you were objecting to singling homosexuality out as a sign of the end times. Objectively, you could see his point, maybe. I think Tony also saw it that way. But now you have made it clear, so we know that was not your intention.

PS, keep up the good work, I love reading your posts.

Jonah

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2010, 09:31:28 PM »
Some principles...

1)  Any one single sin makes one worthy of damnation... be it homosexuality, lying, adultury, stealing, hatred, whatever.  God pretty much nailed that down in James 2:10

2)  Natural man will always make excuses for his own sin and the sins of others.  Trying to cover them up, ignore them, call them something other than sin, even parade their actions down Broadway.  This can be expected... nothing new there since the Garden of Eden

3)  Yes God zeroes in homosexuality in Sodom.  There's no argument there.  Yes, in the context of Romans 1 and God essentially "giving man over" homosexuality is again noted but not singled out.  Last time I checked, there's quite a list of sins evidencing God's "letting go."

4)  Do I love my enemy or not?  Jesus not only commanded it, He did it.  Zacchaeus was considered the scum of society (remember the context of Matt 18:17) yet Jesus ministered to him unto his salvation.  WOW!

5)  No one will break any of God's commands unless he first breaks the first commandment.  So which sin does God really single out?  Let's remember how such a thought fits with Jesus' answer to being tested in Matt 22:36-39.

Conclusion... for any one of us, the next five seconds could be the end.  We need Christ to cover any sin.  So may we, our families and our churches (few as they may be) stand strong for truth in such days as these in which homosexuality is so rampant.  And may we be willing to wash feet as our Lord gave us incredible example... even these of whom we speak.  I was just as detestable the day I was born in my sin as well as when Jesus found me... not so much as worhty to loose His sandal.  And yet He took my sin and gave me His righteousness.  May we never forget!  That's my King!

Acts 4:12

JONAH

midas

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2010, 12:31:24 AM »
The sins of stealing, murder, adultery, lying, etc are all still seen as sin in the eyes of the Church, in the eyes of Governments, and in the eyes of the general public. Or at least 95% of them do.  

The sin of homosexuality is another story. Its a sin, however this particular sin is being accepted by churches (Even gay pastors) most governments are saying it's OK, and 50% or more of the general public says this sin is OK also ...

How many laws do they pass to protect the murderer? Or the liar?  And how many laws are they passing to protect the homosexual?  What does God say about accepting this sin?

Isaiah 3:9  The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

Jude 1:7  Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Are set forth for an example??? What does this mean???

Does the sin of homosexuality stick out in the bible? Did god destroy the city of Sodom with fire? Was the destruction of Sodom a picture of the end of the world?  Is God going to destroy the world with fire?  Is homosexuality out of control AND accepted by most?  

Tony Warren

• Administrator
  • Affiliate Member
    • The Mountain Retreat
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2010, 02:39:00 AM »
>>>
How many laws do they pass to protect the murderer? Or the liar?  And how many laws are they passing to protect the homosexual?  What does God say about accepting this sin?

Isaiah 3:9  The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.
<<<

And all God's people said, A M E N !

Praise God somebody gets it. so those days will be shortened, and there will be flesh saved.

"nosce te ipsum"

Peace,
Tony Warren
"I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah. -Psalms 32:5"

Tony Warren

• Administrator
  • Affiliate Member
    • The Mountain Retreat
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2010, 02:44:13 AM »
>>>
Some principles...
1)  Any one single sin makes one worthy of damnation... be it homosexuality, lying, adultury, stealing, hatred, whatever.  God pretty much nailed that down in James 2:10
<<<

Pretty much general theology and universally accepted truth. But I fail to see what it has to do with the topic at hand.

...I dunno, is it just me, or does an inordinate number of professing Christians think we are Homosexual bashing?

Why is it that every time someone mentions homosexuality, some Christians seem to feel the great need to start talking about how other sins are just as bad, or of how we are to love our fellow sinners, or of the wonderful people who were once homosexuals? That's all well and good, but what that has to do with this topic? I don't know, because I fail to grasp the connection. Unless you feel you need to make a preemptive strike so some Christians won't go out and beat up homosexuals because we say the worldwide increase of this sin a sign of end times? Is it really necessary to say homosexuality is just another sin? must be, because this is the third Christian feeling the need to (my perception) minimize it's great increase.

I said a while ago that Believers marrying unbelievers is a sign of the end times, but no one jumped on that one. I guess it wasn't politically incorrect enough.

>>>
2)  Natural man will always make excuses for his own sin and the sins of others.  Trying to cover them up, ignore them, call them something other than sin, even parade their actions down Broadway.  This can be expected... nothing new there since the Garden of Eden
<<<

Again, pretty much Axiomatic! ...but again, I don't see how generally accepted truths are germaine or pertinent to the subject at hand. Unless I'm missing something. ...which very well may be.

>>>
3)  Yes God zeroes in homosexuality in Sodom.  There's no argument there.
<<<

At least we agree on that issue, which many will not even agree on that. But, if God did in fact single homosexuality out in that wicked city, being Sovereign, and having the choice of hundreds of other sins to single out, I would have to say I call that pretty important in His painting the image of degradation of man. He went down to see the wickedness there, singled out Homosexuality, called His servant Lot to come out of that city because He was going to destroy it in judgment, and did so. I'd say that's not something to view as insignificant. Yeah, I'm sure there were many other sins in Sodom, but God wants us to note He singles out this one. In other words, He could have singled out Robbery, Adultery or Murder, but He didn't. Would you say He knows something we don't?

Genesis 19:4-7
  • But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:[/i]
  • And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
  • And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,[
  • And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly."

I would say that in divinely inspiring the recording this abomination, God wants us to see the lengths of degradation and confusion that man had fallen to before He destroyed them. God wants us to note the un-natural living conditions and affections (if you can call it that) that had become normal in Sodom. Wouldn't you agree? Isn't that the whole point here? That we see this?

>>>
Yes, in the context of Romans 1 and God essentially "giving man over" homosexuality is again noted but not singled out.  Last time I checked, there's quite a list of sins evidencing God's "letting go."
<<<

Here I would disagree. I believe that God, devoting no less than 5 verses to this vile living, obviously signifying the degradation of man, is singling it out! as opposed to one one word definitions of other sins (envy, murder, deceit, malignity, whisperers, etc.). Again, the whole point (in my understanding) in singling this out is to illustrate the unnatural confusion and declension of man, falling so low that God had to bring judgment upon them. Isn't that the point?

Romans 1:24-28
  • "Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
  • Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
  • For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
  • And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
  • And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;"

Yes, I would say even here, God singles it out. ..but, that's just me! but the reason I think God is so "singling this out" is because it so completely and unmistakably illustrates the confusion of the world, the unnatural feelings and vile living that has obviously overtaken man, making him "ripe" for God's judgment.

-- Just as we see today --

There isn't just "homosexuality" there is worldwide rampant unbridled unapologetic Homosexuality as has never been in the history of the world. I don't think God singled out this confusion, calling it unnatural, unseemly, vile, just because it was a convenient sin. The unnatural acts taking place in Sodom before her judgment was not just to give us something odd to read about. No, God is not a God of happenstance, but is deliberate, with perfect  symmetry with "the whole" of the bible. i.e., I'm sure (as you say) there were a whole list of other sins in Sodom, and here today also, but God singled out this one with more than one word or phrase. ...and for a Reason! So, in my thinking, the trick then, is to find out why. here is not tribulation, there is great tribulation. There is not just homosexuality, there is great worldwide rampant unbridled homosexuality, which is only getting worse.

To me, that is an obvious sign of end time confusion and degradation greater than ever in the history of the world.

>>>
4)  Do I love my enemy or not?  Jesus not only commanded it, He did it.  Zacchaeus was considered the scum of society (remember the context of Matt 18:17) yet Jesus ministered to him unto his salvation.  WOW!
<<<

Yes, I love my enemy. What has that to do with the question, if rampant Homosexuality is a sign of the end times coming? It's not relevant or pertinent to the question of this thread.

>>>
5)  No one will break any of God's commands unless he first breaks the first commandment.  So which sin does God really single out?  Let's remember how such a thought fits with Jesus' answer to being tested in Matt 22:36-39.
<<<

Oh, we're being tested alright! We're being tried, and only those who endure to the end, not falling from faithfulness, will be saved. Which sin does God really single out? well, one sin leads to another. you decide, as we all must.

You seem to be saying God didn't single out the sin of Homosexuality in Sodom, while agreeing that God did in fact single out that sin in Sodom? Because now I'm confused. Does He single sins out, or doesn't He? If your answer is yes, then there is a reason He did. And it is not so the elect could ignore it.

>>>
Conclusion... for any one of us, the next five seconds could be the end.  We need Christ to cover any sin.  So may we, our families and our churches (few as they may be) stand strong for truth in such days as these in which homosexuality is so rampant.  And may we be willing to wash feet as our Lord gave us incredible example... even these of whom we speak.  I was just as detestable the day I was born in my sin as well as when Jesus found me... not so much as worhty to loose His sandal.  And yet He took my sin and gave me His righteousness.  May we never forget!  That's my King!
<<<

Well said. Now if were only pertinent to this topic of discussion.

"nosce te ipsum"

Peace,
Tony Warren
"I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah. -Psalms 32:5"

Reformed Baptist

• Reformed Baptists
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 12:07:33 AM »
Pretty much general theology and universally accepted truth. But I fail to see what it has to do with the topic at hand.

...I dunno, is it just me, or does an inordinate number of professing Christians think we are Homosexual bashing?

Why is it that every time someone mentions homosexuality, some Christians seem to feel the great need to start talking about how other sins are just as bad, or of how we are to love our fellow sinners, or of the wonderful people who were once homosexuals? That's all well and good, but what that has to do with this topic?

Tony,
  No it's not just you. Some of us take note of these things, but we just don't post a lot.  I think that Christians like Judy and Jonah are simply subconsciously reflecting society's attitude in general whenever anyone mentions Homosexuality as something that is wrong. They immediately feel they have to defend against some "perceived persecution" of this particular group.

Isaiah 29:15
 "Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?"

God knows sin masqurading as compassion. I would think that Christians supposed to me more sensitive, would look upon this as a vile disgusting sin, but instead, like you, whenever I bring this subject up I regularly receive the lecture on how sinful we all are. It's as if by hating the rise of this sin (as Lot did) I somehow was saying I wasn't sinful. Self righteousness has nothing to do with it, but that is the first thing they start accusing us of.

Here's the part where I know they have this unrighteous attitude, because they say that for murderers. They don't sat that for rapists. They don't say that when you mention a crack head, a atheist or a terrorist. But just mention a homosexual, and immediately the stop sign is up and it's, "Oh but we all sin, we can't single them out".  And heaven forbid you should say Homosexuality should be illegal and they should be put in prison. It's like you are the worst Christian that ever lived. But they have no problem with putting a thief, a tax evader, or a drug user in prison. That's when I realized that the Church and most of the Christians in it are just as brainwashed as the world concerning homosexuality. They condemn us for allegedly making homosexuality a greater sin, while in reality they are busy making it a lessor sin. Don't you get the impression that they think that we should never even mention it? Because everytime you do, there is this backlash.

So the next time someone says, sin is sin, then ask them if they feel someone committing the sin of homosexuality should be punished just like someone committing the sin of stealing. That's when you will realize that they don't believe that, they are just using the world's view of hypocrisy. Christians need to wake up and open their eyes to the fact that homosexuality is not normal and never has been in any nation on earth, up until recently.

And as the question is asked in the Bible, "How Long Lord?"

PURITAN HEART

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2010, 05:03:04 AM »
Revelation 11 v 1: And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2 - But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.

In the long years I have considered myself a believer, yet, in the short time of taking the study of the Word of God seriously, (only since March 17th 2010), I believe the above scripture to have such deep significance to the true believer, that in my humble understanding, ''anyone'' who will not accept God's Word, for the ABSOLUTENESS that it IS, these will for all time justify, argue, debate, twist and contort His HOLY WORD to us, to suit their own personal agenda, and more sadly, will feel fully justified in their doing so, for ''they have not the love of the truth'' 

I THANK GOD ALMIGHTY for a site such as this, where those of us to whom God has in His tender Mercy, placed a longing and thirst for Holy and Righteous living, can discern those share the same hunger and thirst for truth from those who wish to please the oh so temporal desires of this life.... the worship of man is truely ANTICHRIST!!!

Red

• Galatians 2:16
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 06:22:14 AM »
>>>

<<<

And all God's people said, A M E N !

Praise God somebody gets it. so those days will be shortened, and there will be flesh saved.YES! My brother.  For God HAS PROMISED to shortened THOSE DAYS, so that his truth WILL REMAIN until his coming.

Red Baker

"nosce te ipsum"

Peace,
Tony Warren
"And he shewed me a pure river of water, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb."~Revelation 22:1

In the world to come~there WILL BE "pure pleasures"~river/tree=all that is needed to sustain us Forever! Joy, peace, contentment in its fullest, etc.

Terrell Meyer

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2010, 10:47:10 AM »
There is no question that Christians today have much more sympathy and a more tolerant and forgiving attitude about the sin of homosexuality than almost any other sin. And that's probably the exact opposite of the way it use to be.

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them".

Look at how God viewed it. He said the homosexual should be put to death. He didn't say the thief should be put to death. Obviously God considers it a much more disturbing sin that Christians living today. But this liberal attitude about such things is very disturbing to me.

Is it a sign of the coming end time? I believe so. It disgusts me, as it reveals the true nature of the Church today is not Godly.

2 Peter 2:6-8
 "And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) "

To all those who wish to push this terrible sin under a rug or make it just like shoplifting, good Christians having their soul vexed by this behavior is not wrong and is not judging them, it is the normal attitude of the righteous man or woman. Lot was doing the same thing.  Because it tears at our soul that this sin is so accepted. Just like the rise of Divorce.

Jonah

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2010, 05:08:00 PM »
Tony and others... I posted the way I did simply because it was in response to the whole thread which I read before posting.  I got the sense that homosexuality was not just being discussed as a sign of the end but as a greater sin in general and also that the perceived tone of some of the other posts was looking down on sinners of the type.  That's why the general statement re: James 2:10 and Rom 1 and Zacchaeus, etc.  I wish my heart could be better communicated through typing.  I just want to have the mind of Christ.  I get the sense that this thread was leaning heavily toward the judgment to the neglect of the mercy, while Jesus is perfectly both. 

Jonah

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2010, 06:37:31 PM »
the worldwide sickness of homosexuality tops the list.

Calling it a sickness just gives these loony Christians another excuse. It's sin sickness, not anything really medical. God calls it what it is, we shouldn't try and lesson it by pretending it is not their fault because it is a disease or illness. And yes, I believe this sin is a sign of the end times also.

I agree totally Chris.

1Co 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Of course, in today's society, these drunkards have a sickness, and we should never quote these scriptures as judgment against them. These thieves are a product of their environment, so we should not look upon them as those who won't inherit the kingdom. And don't even mention the covetous, because don't we all covet?  ::) So that's not going to keep anyone out of heaven either.

We're missing the point people! This is God's word of judgment, not ours. Stop with the "don't judge" excuses for tolerating sin. It's a worn out and tired excuse. Mercy must be balanced with the righteousness, law and justice of God. If God says the effeminate and abusers of themselves with mankind will not inherit the Kingdom, who am I to say that's not true, God will have mercy?

judykanova

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2010, 10:18:01 PM »

Why is it that every time someone mentions homosexuality, some Christians seem to feel the great need to start talking about how other sins are just as bad, or of how we are to love our fellow sinners, or of the wonderful people who were once homosexuals? That's all well and good, but what that has to do with this topic?

Tony,
  No it's not just you. Some of us take note of these things, but we just don't post a lot.  I think that Christians like Judy and Jonah are simply subconsciously reflecting society's attitude in general whenever anyone mentions Homosexuality as something that is wrong. They immediately feel they have to defend against some "perceived persecution" of this particular group.

Isaiah 29:15
 "Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?"

God knows sin masqurading as compassion. I would think that Christians supposed to me more sensitive, would look upon this as a vile disgusting sin, but instead, like you, whenever I bring this subject up I regularly receive the lecture on how sinful we all are. It's as if by hating the rise of this sin (as Lot did) I somehow was saying I wasn't sinful. Self righteousness has nothing to do with it, but that is the first thing they start accusing us of.

Here's the part where I know they have this unrighteous attitude, because they say that for murderers. They don't sat that for rapists. They don't say that when you mention a crack head, a atheist or a terrorist. But just mention a homosexual, and immediately the stop sign is up and it's, "Oh but we all sin, we can't single them out".  And heaven forbid you should say Homosexuality should be illegal and they should be put in prison. It's like you are the worst Christian that ever lived. But they have no problem with putting a thief, a tax evader, or a drug user in prison. That's when I realized that the Church and most of the Christians in it are just as brainwashed as the world concerning homosexuality. They condemn us for allegedly making homosexuality a greater sin, while in reality they are busy making it a lessor sin. Don't you get the impression that they think that we should never even mention it? Because everytime you do, there is this backlash.

So the next time someone says, sin is sin, then ask them if they feel someone committing the sin of homosexuality should be punished just like someone committing the sin of stealing. That's when you will realize that they don't believe that, they are just using the world's view of hypocrisy. Christians need to wake up and open their eyes to the fact that homosexuality is not normal and never has been in any nation on earth, up until recently.

And as the question is asked in the Bible, "How Long Lord?"

Reformer, it's just par for the course for you to mischaracterize my posts.  I trust the majority here are intelligent, objective and honest enough to reach their own conclusion.  In any case, I've learned to take these things with a grain of salt, as there are real challenges that confront us daily.  

Matthew 6:34
  "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

judy

'For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.'   Ps 119:89

Reformed Baptist

• Reformed Baptists
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2010, 02:04:26 AM »
Reformer, it's just par for the course for you to mischaracterize my posts.  I trust the majority here are intelligent, objective and honest enough to reach their own conclusion.  In any case, I've learned to take these things with a grain of salt, as there are real challenges that confront us daily. 

I'm going to "assume" that you meant me and not Reformer, since it is my post you quoted. But you are never wrong, so maybe not. In reply, I have also learned. I've learned not to argue with you, because you are never wrong. It's always some mischaracterization, something out of context or what you really meant to say. And you are right, I trust that honest people know what is happening here, and can read all the posts and decide for themselves whether Tony Warren or I are paranoid delusionists who have read something into posts that weren't there.

God bless you, pray for us sinners.

Terrell Meyer

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2010, 10:51:42 AM »
Tony and others... I posted the way I did simply because it was in response to the whole thread which I read before posting.  I got the sense that homosexuality was not just being discussed as a sign of the end but as a greater sin in general and also that the perceived tone of some of the other posts was looking down on sinners of the type. 

Jonah,
  Please don't take offense like Judy, but I read the same thread that you did, and nowhere did I get the impression that you did. And when I read this last post of yours, I went back and read the entire thread again, thinking maybe I had missed something. But again, I saw no such teaching or sense that anything hateful or anyone teaching that homosexuality was a greater sin in general. The sense I got, and what was actually stated, is that homosexuality is the undoing of the natural order, and that it is the unbridled worldwide increase of this sin that is the sign of the end. You know that is the truth. That is exactly what was stated. Be honest, how could anyone be saying any homosexuality was a sign of the end when everyone knows homosexuality has been around forever? You see what I'm saying? Your whole conclusion is untenable.

So I'm thinking that this notion is simply "some" Christian's perception (as you say), and something that is just in your mind's eye. Probably put there by this constant world view about homosexuality. It's not reality based, you just felt the need to give some sort of defense where none was really warranted. Consider Tony's words:

"Why is it that every time someone mentions homosexuality, some Christians seem to feel the great need to start talking about how other sins are just as bad, or of how we are to love our fellow sinners, or of the wonderful people who were once homosexuals?"

I thought that was a good question, perhaps you disagree. Because as was noted before, every time someone mentions murder, heterosexual fornication or people who steal, no Christian jumps up and start posting about how we're picking on these people as some special sin, or how other sins are just as bad as stealing or murder, or how we are to love our fellow murderers and thieves, or imply that we might lack mercy for bringing up the subject. Only with homosexuality is this generally the case. And its happened again and again. And that is because the world has been brainwashed concerning this sin so that it subconsciously reacts automatically this way. And by the world, I mean the Church also, because I really don't see much difference (beside from lip service). Yes, neither Tony or Reformer minces words, and frankly, I find that refreshing rather than judgmental. Reminds me of Paul's words.

1 Cor. 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

I know the spirit of truth when I hear it. A lot of Christians don't. I'm not saying all this to condemn you or anyone else here, I'm just stating the obvious. That things have changed dramatically with Christians these days concerning homosexuality, and not for the good.

No need to reply, this is not a question, or an attack, or calling for you to change your views, this is just my opinion.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]