[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Does this forum have a draft box?  (Read 3521 times)

Red

• Galatians 2:16
Does this forum have a draft box?
« on: September 17, 2010, 01:25:42 PM »
How can I save a post that I have not totally finished, and later come back and finish it~so I can post it? Can someone help me?

Red Baker
"And he shewed me a pure river of water, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb."~Revelation 22:1

In the world to come~there WILL BE "pure pleasures"~river/tree=all that is needed to sustain us Forever! Joy, peace, etc.

Hammerle Labinowic

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Does this forum have a draft box?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 03:00:33 PM »

There's no draft section in this type forum, but you can copy and paste and save in an editor for later. I always have a web authoring editor open to write in, then cut and paste into forum. If you write a piece that takes a lot of time, or have to go away for a while when writing, sometimes the forum will time-out and you might lose your whole message when you go to save it. So an editor is the way to go.

midas

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 01:02:55 AM »
Many will use microsoft word to type their replies and save it as they go throughout the day. When they are done, they copy and paste it on the forum

Red

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 01:51:31 AM »
Thanks for the help!

RB
"And he shewed me a pure river of water, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb."~Revelation 22:1

In the world to come~there WILL BE "pure pleasures"~river/tree=all that is needed to sustain us Forever! Joy, peace, etc.

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 04:47:48 AM »
For those who have Gmail account (or want to have one) can use Google Document to create document and auto saves it for later posting.  It's free!

To learn more about it can visit http://www.google.com/google-d-s/tour1.html

Erik
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Red

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 09:28:53 AM »
Thanks Erik!

RB

JohnDunningUK

• In this world, but not of it!
    • Fight4TheFaith
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 09:05:58 PM »
Don't know if you guys are aware, but there is a mod available with SMF to save posts as a draft. I have it in use on my own forum and it seems to work fine. Admittedly there's no real need if you just use a text editor instead, but it is a little more convenient.
It's all about Him!

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]