[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Doctrine of Postmillennialism  (Read 26642 times)

Lower

• Higgaion ሂጋዮን
  • putting on the breastplate of FAITH and LOVE
Re: The Doctrine of Postmillennialism
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2018, 03:43:18 PM »
I realize this is an amillennialist weighted forum, but are there any postmillennialists here?

Amillennialists are also postmillennial.

Going over this thread I had to respond to this misleading post. Amillennialists are not also Postmillennial because the two words describe, and more importantly represent two very different doctrines.

Good point ... because the two words describe ]ThUmBsUp[ ... two very different doctrines.
እግዚኣብሄር ኣቦ ብወዱ ብጐይታ ክርስቶስ የሱስ ዓብዪ ግብሪ ምድሓን ገይሩልና ። ክብርን ምስጋናን ፡ ብስም ክርስቶስ የሱስ ንዕኡ ይኹኖ ። ኣሜን ።

ናይ ዘልኣለም ህይወት ፣ ብናይ ኣምላኽና ዘልኣለማዊ ጸጋ ። ንሱ ርእሲ ኹሉ ኮይኑ ፣ ንዘልኣለም ይነግስ ።

Joanne

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: The Doctrine of Postmillennialism
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2018, 05:01:35 AM »
Tony Warren,
   You are very rude in this thread. You shouldn't treat people with such disrespect just because they disagree with your position. Amillennialism is a very unpopular position, so if you are going to be rude to everyone condemning it, you're going to have problems with near everyone who comes to this forum. Show some respect for other Christian views.  )-Oh-tHe-DrAma-(

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]