[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Will we meet our loved ones in heaven?  (Read 705 times)

SavedByGrace

• Saved, By God's Grace Alone!
Re: Will we meet our loved ones in heaven?
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2019, 09:52:37 AM »
Another possible fallacy on the same subject is:
Most or some people believe that our loved ones in heaven are watching us or watching over us. 
I donít know any proof text for this, but it seems inconceivable that a child of God being in the presence of God and Jesus, their new bride, would be concerned or interested in the slightest about life on the old sinful Earth. 
The only regret that I have is that I only have one life to live for my God.

Theo

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2019, 01:22:57 PM »
There is an old saying, "you can't prove doctrine by the silence of the Scriptures concerning it." No text says we won't know our loved ones in heaven, and no scripture says we will know them. So we can't be as dogmatic as you are. You're assuming as much as Terrell is.

)inter( and sound logic. There are some things that we just don't know one way or the other.

david

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2019, 06:04:05 PM »
bible quote first, I go and prepare a room for you,,(not them, not us, ..but you!..now tetestimony if allowed, God/Jesus/Holy Spirit have a different purposes for all of us  in Heaven,,,just as he did here on earth..your purpose will be diffenent from another family members purpose. with your heavenly tasks set before you, you may run into a family member every 200,000 years. and know them as a spirit of one. just like you,,..one big happy family..totally different from the now physical realm, where we are all separate, amen

SavedByGrace

• Saved, By God's Grace Alone!
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2019, 07:03:53 PM »
Welcome to the forum, David.  )welcome(
We welcome you to these forums, but perhaps you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for the Eschatology and Theology forums.   You can see them at:
 http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/yabbse/index.php
Please read this Guideline for the Theology forum at:
http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/yabbse/rules.html
The only regret that I have is that I only have one life to live for my God.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]