[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Do Muslims, Jews and Christians all Worship the Same God?  (Read 5721 times)

Joanne

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Do Muslims, Jews and Christians all Worship the Same God?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2019, 06:29:58 AM »
What do you reply when people say that we're saved by faith and therefore they don't need to confess anything because we are saved by grace. Not by a label, church, religion or confession?

Dwight

• That we keep his commandments 1 John 5:3
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2019, 08:40:01 AM »

Melanie, your legalism is breath taking.

And now for a more studied point of view.

http//www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2011/april/muslimschristianssamegod.html

It's not legalism. You obviously don't know what that word means.

Try this link instead: Do Catholics and Muslims Worship the Same God? 

Trotter

• "We are The Light of the World"
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2019, 07:33:06 AM »
Yes. Just because someone says they worship a god doesn't mean that it is the god of Israel.

)Goodpoint(  Can't argue with that. The Christian is defined by his or her belief in the Holy Bible as God's word. If someone doesn't believe the word, how can they believe in the God who authored it?

I Thessalonians 2:13
"For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe".

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2019, 03:06:32 PM »
Yes. Just because someone says they worship a god doesn't mean that it is the god of Israel.

)Goodpoint(  Can't argue with that.

Yes, we can argue with that. Jews worship the true and living God and seek to live according to His laws. They simply as of now do they fully understand the nature and character of God as revealed in Jesus Christ. For the most part. So you and your spiritualist amillennial friends are wrong.

Nikki

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2019, 02:08:13 PM »
Yes, we can argue with that. Jews worship the true and living God and seek to live according to His laws.

You have already been given the scripture where God said that wasn't true, except they receive Christ. So it's a waste of time repeating these scriptures to you because you obviously don't believe what Christ said.

They simply as of now do they fully understand the nature and character of God as revealed in Jesus Christ.

That's not the message that Christ taught. He taught that except they receive him, they have no mediator between God and man.

John 6:52-53
The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

You have to start listening to what God says, not the Dispensational handbook.

For the most part. So you and your spiritualist amillennial friends are wrong.

My spiritualist, Amillennial friend is Christ and he is never wrong.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]