[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Did God Create Evil?  (Read 28838 times)

Big Ben

• Always Running The race
Re: Did God Create Evil?
« Reply #300 on: March 18, 2018, 08:02:29 AM »
God created man, man created sin and evil, God redeemed man from man's creation. Any questions?  :)

Mark

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #301 on: March 31, 2018, 06:45:11 PM »
Why people hold onto the fable of fallen angels is because it’s placing the blame off man and onto something or someone else. It is easy to see that, as Adam shifts the blame to Eve and then Eve deflects her own accountability when God asked them had they eaten of the tree.

Genesis 3:11-14 King James Version (KJV)
•   11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
•   12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
•   13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
•   14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

But the blame goes rightly on man who was created perfect in all his ways till iniquity was found in him.

I have a question regarding the doctrine on angels, similar to finding nothing in scripture with the creation of devils the same goes for heavenly angels. As we know the word means messenger and it can apply to messengers who are of God (elect) or of the devil and also THE messenger of the covenant, the Angel of LORD, Christ Jesus.
Are there heavenly beings along with the eternal church or do they represent the elect or Christ depending the context?

Mark

Soldier

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #302 on: April 01, 2018, 01:23:31 AM »
Mark,
   I would suggest a new thread about Angels, as per rules. It could be interesting.

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #303 on: May 11, 2018, 12:02:56 PM »

Because they weren't honest enough to answer his one simple question.

Why do you call yourself zero cool?

ZeroCool

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #304 on: May 12, 2018, 08:39:56 PM »
Why do you call yourself zero cool?

Because I'm zero cool?  )Say_what(

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]