[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Kolberg  (Read 1732 times)

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
Kolberg
« on: March 11, 2007, 11:02:43 AM »
Erik,
 I can't find Kolberg's website again. I know you are friends with him, do you know his new website address? Thanks!

gordonh

Re: Kolberg
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 01:37:03 PM »
Reformer,

http://users.bigpond.net.au/bkolberg/index.html

Still works for me. Maybe it was off for a while ?

GordonH

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 01:47:35 PM »
Reformer,

http://users.bigpond.net.au/bkolberg/index.html

Still works for me. Maybe it was off for a while ?

GordonH

Thanks Gordan, but I was looking for the other Kolberg, Leon I believe his name is. They're brothers.  This site had a lot of articles on different currect topics like abortion, parenting, television. spanking, you know, a lot of topical subjects.  I was wondering if anyone knew if he was down for good, or he changed web names or urls.

gordonh

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 05:29:45 PM »
Reformer,

There is a yahoo group - Minor Prophets that Leon posts on every day. You could ask him there.  I think Leon is Bruno's dad.

Gordon

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 06:04:25 PM »
Hi Reformer,

I have not talked with Bruno for a long time. The last time we talked, Bruno explained that he has been out flying all the time for his company. He is an airline pilot.  He moved his website to another address because of spams and hatred emails, which is why he has removed his email address. I do not have his working email address at this time because what I have does not work.

Sorry.

I agree with Gordon that you can email Leon and ask him about Bruno.

Erik

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 02:33:49 PM »

Ok, Thanks guys. I guess I'm just out of luck, I am told the website is down permanently.

Don't you just hate it when a good article you've read is taken down and gone forever?  rats!

Chris

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 03:14:19 PM »
Reformer,
   See Tony Warren, he knows a huge library archive that has every single website that has ever been put on the internet, saved in storage. You can browse through Leon's website just like it was still up. Tony has helped me countless times find missing christian pages of websites that have gone down. It's amazing, check him out!

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 02:00:08 PM »
Reformer,
   See Tony Warren, he knows a huge library archive that has every single website that has ever been put on the internet, saved in storage. You can browse through Leon's website just like it was still up.

Did it, Got it, Awesome, Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 02:33:37 PM »
he knows a huge library archive that has every single website that has ever been put on the internet,

Did it, Got it, Awesome, Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You found it? Where is that library archive that Tony set up?

Erik
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Dwimble

• Obviously I'm a Novice
    • Mike & Louanne's Blog
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 03:02:40 PM »
Well, I don't know about Tony's archive, but you can find an archive of pretty much every website since 1996 using Internet Archive's Way Back Machine at: http://www.archive.org/web/web.php.

A simple Google search on "Leon Kolberg" provided me this web address: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~lkolberg/, which apparantly he used to provide transcripts of Harold Camping's Open Forum call-in show.

Here's the Way Back Machine's last archive of it from Jan. 2006: http://web.archive.org/web/20050523085408/members.ozemail.com.au/~lkolberg/

I assume that's what was being looked for, but I don't know anything about anyone involved...I was just basing everything off of what I read in this thread.

Mike (a.k.a Dwimble)

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]