[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Bible Searching Program  (Read 31954 times)

Wanda

• I'm a llama!
Re: Bible Searching Program
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2019, 03:16:45 AM »

TUTORIAL VIDEO: CROSS-REFERENCING WITH THE KJV-TSK!

There is no greater Bible expositor than the Bible itself.

Watch this video that demonstrates the powerful cross-referencing features at your disposal in SwordSearcher. It's fast and easy to use.
And if you'd like to know more about the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge cross-reference collection, Read Here.

Wanda

• I'm a llama!

Wanda

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2019, 01:13:29 AM »
SwordSearcher
Software for Believing Bible Students

https://www.swordsearcher.com/testimonials/user-comments-04.html

The Deluxe library includes hundreds of volumes. Discover how fast, convenient, and powerful software is compared to mere online study tools.

Solver

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2019, 03:13:50 PM »
Greetings, everyone!  Solver here (just my username), but please don't expect anything earth-shaking from me.  However, there is an online resource that I found called biblehub.com.  It's amazing, and I think, very useful because when a person searches for a term (word, combination of words, phrase, or sentence), it searches across somewhere around 20 different bible translations, and that particular verse then appears on the same page (even though that page may be very long), but the great thing (in my opinion anyway), is that you can see the different ways that particular verse is worded across all the translations that have been included on the website.  Often, that helps a lot, because understanding is increased (or at least, "can be" increased)!  I could show some examples, but I think my post is already long enough! Have fun, everybody!

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]