[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Change of mind  (Read 4981 times)

Lee

Change of mind
« on: January 26, 2007, 01:11:17 AM »

Sandy

• Gold Member
  • I Stand Coram Deo
Re: Change of mind
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 08:48:47 AM »
Hi Lori,

There most certainly is a thing called, "changing one's mind"  I know, because I do it myself all the time, especially as I study the Scriptures.  I've learned that it's possible to think you understand a doctrine well, only to discover through continued searching and seeking that I was wrong, or I had been taught wrong.  I'm glad you changed your mind.  Welcome Back!

Many Blessings,
Sandy

Chris

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 09:50:22 AM »
I had posted a couple of months back that I would not post on this forum again. I was not banned and continued sending personal messages and reading through posts that peaked my interest. A kind person told me that "there is a thing called "changing one's mind. It happens all the time." So, I am back with my sword and ready to sharpen and be sharpened.

Lee/ first name Lori

Lee,
  Welcome back. Did that kind person's name Start with an J and end in Y? :)

Pamela

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 10:40:18 AM »
Hi Lori,

It is good to see you back, and posting as usual.  I have missed your inspiration and insight.  I am glad that someone encouraged you to come back. 

Because of your humbleness and change of mind, you have made me re-think my staying off the forum also.  So I am back too, wanting to learn and fellowship with other like-minded brethren.

God bless,
Pam

Penne

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 12:53:35 PM »
Welcome back Lee and Pam. 

I know how much MR means to you both (all of us here).

Penne

Chris

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 02:52:54 PM »
Thank you for your welcome back comments. I appreciate them and am glad to be back. Yes Chris, the kind person was Tony!!

That was a "J" Lee. I thought it may have been Judy. I am surprised it was Tony. But welcome anyway.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]