[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Server Down Time  (Read 4945 times)

Tony Warren

• Administrator
  • Affiliate Member
    • The Mountain Retreat
Server Down Time
« on: March 19, 2006, 09:12:49 AM »
Greetings:

On Tuesday, March 21, our server will be upgraded to new hardware.

The upgrade is scheduled for between 3:00 AM to 7:00 AM, Tuesday March 21. Actual server downtime is expected to be between 1 and 2 hours within that window. Let us know if you experience any abnormalites after completion.

We thank you for your patience and continued support.

Sincerely,

Tony Warren

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
Re: Server Down Time
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 05:23:55 PM »
Is there any forum improvements with that new hardware you talked about?   

Erik
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Tony Warren

• Administrator
  • Affiliate Member
    • The Mountain Retreat
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 02:39:06 PM »
Is there any forum improvements with that new hardware you talked about?   

Erik

Supposed to be. What do you think? Notice any? Runs faster and loads better on this end!

nosce te ipsum"

Peace,
Tony Warren
"I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah. -Psalms 32:5"

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 03:55:12 PM »
Sorry. I might misunderstood what you mean by hardware.  ::)

I thought you might talked about the latest SMF version. http://www.simplemachines.org/

By the way, your forum is fine! :-)

Erik
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Tony Warren

• Administrator
  • Affiliate Member
    • The Mountain Retreat
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 08:29:50 PM »
Sorry. I might misunderstood what you mean by hardware.  ::)

I thought you might talked about the latest SMF version. http://www.simplemachines.org/

Ahh, you mean software   ;)

I'm not going to upgrade until something significant comes out or changes. There's always a newer version it seems. I do get the security upgrades, but new do-dads can wait.

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 11:26:25 PM »
Ahh, you mean software   ;)

Yep [blushing]  :-[

I'm not going to upgrade until something significant comes out or changes. There's always a newer version it seems. I do get the security upgrades, but new do-dads can wait.

Sounds like a good plan.

Until then,
Erik

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]