[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Ray Smith's Belief  (Read 2406 times)

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
Ray Smith's Belief
« on: February 07, 2006, 07:16:25 PM »
Hello,

I visited this site http://bible-truths.com and found several Ray Smith's writings.

Among his studies, Ray believe that God will save everyone, including the unbelievers eventually.

He believe that Lake of Fire is not enternal punishment.

He believe that churches are misunderstood on Satan's original name, "Lucifer".

I have found many of his Apologetics teachings strange and distrubing, even if he used Scripture alot, but I like to know if anyone heard about this man, Ray Smith and tell me what you think of his doctrines?

Erik Diamond
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Augustine

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Ray Smith's Belief
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 05:49:02 PM »
Among his studies, Ray believe that God will save everyone, including the unbelievers eventually.

He believe that Lake of Fire is not enternal punishment.

He believe that churches are misunderstood on Satan's original name, "Lucifer".

Sounds pretty heretical.

I have found many of his Apologetics teachings strange and distrubing, even if he used Scripture alot

Anyone can use scripture a lot. The question is, do we use it without abusing it? I believe that Ray Smith is abusing it.

2 Peter 3:15-17
15 . . . So also our beloved brother Paul wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, 16 speaking of this as he does in all his letters. There are some things in them hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other scriptures. 17 You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, beware lest you be carried away with the error of lawless men and lose your own stability.

Do you have anything specific that you'd like to discuss?

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]