[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Spiritual Fulfillment of Old Testament Promises  (Read 2966 times)

Paulma

• I'm a llama!
Spiritual Fulfillment of Old Testament Promises
« on: October 09, 2005, 12:26:10 PM »
Yall

I would appreciate assistance in formulating a list of OT promises that were spiritual fulfiled in the NT. I am looking this in response to a Premiller refuting my spiritual position on Rev 20.

He challenged me:

"Demonstrate from the text of Scripture that your way of reading it is valid. In order to do this, you will need examples of prophecies that when given clearly were talking about something physical but were fulfilled spiritually ACCORDING TO THE EXPLICIT STATEMENT OF SCRIPTURE. If you cannot do this, then your approach to Scripture has no basis in Scripture and is invalid."

Submitted for your favourable consideraion and attention.

Paul

Theophilus

• A voice of one calling!
    • Ministerios .:: Vida Eterna ::. Ministries
Re: Spiritual Fulfilment of Old Testament Promises
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 11:25:17 PM »
Hello Paulma,

Two or three prophecies come quickly to mind:

The Promise made to Israel

Amos 9:11

"in that day will I raise up The tabernacle of David, which is fallen, And close up the breaches thereof; And I will raise up its ruins, And I will build it as in the days of old;

The fulfillment was in Israel, The Church

Acts 15:14-18

"Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles to take out of them a people for His name. And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
After this I will return And will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; And I will build again the ruins thereof, And I will set it up;

that the residue of men might seek after the LORD, and all the Gentiles, upon whom My name is called, saith the LORD who doeth all these things.
known unto God are all His works from the beginning of the world."

The 'rebuilding' of the fallen "Tabernacle of David" sounds like something very 'PHYSICAL', BUT is applied as something 'SPIRITUAL' to the church precisely speaking about the conversion of the 'gentiles'.

Ezekiel 37:27

"My tabernacle also shall be with them; yea, I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

The fulfillment was in Israel, The Church

2nd Corinthians 6:16

"And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God. As God hath said, I will dwell in them and walk in them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people."

Clearly, the above sounds like there will be a VERY 'PHYSICAL' tabernacle in the midst of the people of Israel when the Messiah comes, YET the application of it is speaking about the presence of God in the Church. A very 'SPIRITUAL' reality!

3. This is a REAL GOOD ONE!

Hosea 1:10

"Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, Which cannot be measured or numbered. And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not My people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are sons of the living God."

The Promised fulfillment in Israel, The Church

Romans 9:22-26

What if God, willing to shew His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much long suffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction, and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had afore prepared unto glory, even us whom He hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? As He saith also in Hosea: I will call them My people, which were not My people, And her beloved, which was not beloved." And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not My people; There shall they be called children of the living God."

This prophecy given to Israel sounds like God will scatter physical Israel through the world (as He did) and then was going to call them (Physical Israel) back to the land of Israel.  HOWEVER, when we look at the fulfillment of the prophecy it is applied to a SPIRITUAL PEOPLE being called into the CHURCH of Christ (not a physical land of Israel) and that includes not ONLY the physical Jews but ALSO the Gentiles - Paul not only REFERS to the prophecy in the Old Testament in the book of Romans 9 BUT ALSO gives the SPIRITUAL interpretation of it -- referring IT to to the "Israel elect of God" which is composed of both Jews and Gentiles being called to the CHURCH!

BUT IN ADDITION TO THAT, this prophecy is particularly interesting because when it was given to Judah and Israel by Hosea the prophet, was said to them that they will not only be gathered to the land BUT that Jehova God would betroth them (Regathered Israel and Judah) with HIM (GOD) and that HE would make a "Covenant of 'eternal' Marriage" with them and that they will be faithful to Him and He would show them love and compassion YET we already saw that Paul applies the prophecy to THE CHURCH:

Hosea 2

16 "In that day," declares the LORD,
       "you will call me 'my husband';
       you will no longer call me 'my master.'

17 I will remove the names of the Baals from her lips;
       no longer will their names be invoked.

18 In that day I will make a covenant for them
       with the beasts of the field and the birds of the air
       and the creatures that move along the ground.
       Bow and sword and battle
       I will abolish from the land,
       so that all may lie down in safety.

19 I will betroth you to me forever;
       I will betroth you in [d] righteousness and justice,
      in love and compassion.

20 I will betroth you in faithfulness,
       and you will acknowledge the LORD.

With whom has God made a marriage covenant that includes the Gentiles?  Only with the Church:

The Promised fulfillment in Israel, The Church

Ephesians 5

25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.[/b] 28In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church—

I just remembered another one:

The original prophecies given to Israel 'sound' like something that would take place in the 'physical' form, YET the fulfilment takes place in the Spiritual form in the Church:

Romans 15

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God. 8For I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the Jewson behalf of God's truth, to confirm the promises made to the patriarchs 9 so that the Gentiles may glorify God for his mercy, as it is written:
   "Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles;
      I will sing hymns to your name."[c] 10Again, it says,
   "Rejoice, O Gentiles, with his people."[d] 11And again,
   "Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles,
      and sing praises to him, all you peoples."[e] 12And again, Isaiah says,
   "The Root of Jesse will spring up,
      one who will arise to rule over the nations;
   the Gentiles will hope in him."

13May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

In Christ,

Jorge

Kira

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 04:55:01 AM »
 How about the prophecy of Elijah coming spiritrually fulfilled in John the Baptist?

Malachi 4:5 and 6
 "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
  And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse".

Luke 1:16 and 17
 "And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.
  And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord".

Matthew 11:14 and 15
 "And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.
  He that hath ears to hear, let him hear".
K I R A 

Paulma

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 01:12:44 PM »
Jorge & Kira,

I am grateful for these examples.

I would appreciate more, if anyone thinks of them.

Paul

Sue Landow

• Gold Member
  • Distributing to the saints & given to Hospitality.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 06:57:23 AM »
Genesis 17:7 ¶ And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

============================================

Amos 9:13-14 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.
 And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.

Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
"And again he said, Whereunto shall I liken the kingdom of God? It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened". Luke 13:20-21

Illuminated

• In him was life; and the life was the light of men
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2005, 10:59:23 AM »
I made a list of some of these prophecies a few months ago.  Instead of writing them again, I will just copy and paste them from my notes.  I am sorry if some of these are repetitive.

Prophecy:
Genesis 17
4   As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
5   Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Fulfillment:
Romans 4
16   Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
17   (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Prophecy:
Deuteronomy 32
18   Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.
19   And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.
20   And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.
21   They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Fulfillment:
Romans 10
19   But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.

(The context of this passage in Romans is salvation going out to the Gentiles).

Prophecy:
2 Samuel 22
48   It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me.
49   And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
50   Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.
51   He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore.

Deuteronomy 32
43   Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.

Psalm 117
1   O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
2   For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.

Isaiah 11
10   And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Fulfillment:
Romans 15
8   Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:
9   And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.
10   And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.
11   And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.
12   And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

Jorge mentioned this one in his post, but here you can see the OT passages from which these verses come.

Prophecy:
Psalm 68
18   Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.

Fulfillment:
Ephesians 4
7   But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
8   Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

Prophecy:
Psalm 118
22   The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
23   This is the LORD's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

Fulfillment:
Matthew 21
40   When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
41   They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
42   Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43   Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof

There are literally dozens more examples just like this.  One thing that I hope you notice about the prophecies that I chose to list here is that even though they were all written to the nation of Israel in the OT, they all speak of Christ and the Gentiles.  This is a very important point to bring out when demonstrating that many of the prophecies that seem to promise a physical fulfillment in the nation of Israel, actually have a spiritual fulfillment in the church.

I hope that helps.

Also, take a look at this thread:
http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=826.0

William
"Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high has visited us, to give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace." Luke 1:78-79

Illuminated

• In him was life; and the life was the light of men
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 02:19:31 PM »
     Here is another prophecy that many people don't recognize as already being fulfilled.  It is a bit longer than the other prophecies that have been mentioned, and you won't find its fulfillment solely in one place in the NT;  nevertheless, looking at the NT as a whole, we can easily see that the prophecy has been fulfilled.

Isaiah 11
1   And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
2   And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
3   And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
4   But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
5   And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
6   The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7   And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8   And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
9   They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
10   And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
11   And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
12   And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Verses 11 and 12 of this prophecy speak about all the nations of the earth coming into the Kingdom of God (the Church) by way of Jesus Christ.  The language about Israel and Judah being gathered from the four corners of the earth refers to all of God’s people (spiritual Israel).  This is obviously a prophecy about Jesus Christ.  He is the root of Jesse and the Branch.  He is the one anointed with the Holy Spirit of God.

Romans 15
8   Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:
9   And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.
10   And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.
11   And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.
12   And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

Luke 4
14   And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.
15   And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.
16   And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
17   And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
18   The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19   To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Many people don't understand the full importance of these verses because they are confused about the language of the animals and children dwelling together.  This is spiritual language, and all we have to do is search the scriptures to know what God has in mind.  Wolves, leopards, lions, bears and snakes (asps and cockatrices) are used to describe Satan, his kingdom, and all those who follow him.

Matthew 7
15   Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Revelation 13
2   And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
(see Daniel 7 also).

Revelation 20
2   And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

There are many other examples, but this should be sufficient.  The lamb, kid, calf, fatling, ox and the images of children all speak of believers, those who follow Christ.

John 10
14   I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
15   As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Romans 8
36   As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Matthew 5
9   Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Matthew 5
44   But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45   That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Matthew 18
3   And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 19
13   Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
14   But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
15   And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.

Again, there are many more examples, but this should be sufficient.  The imagery of these animals and children together speaks of the fact that believers and unbelievers will dwell side by side in the kingdom (the church) just as we see in the NT.

Matthew 13
27   So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28   He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29   But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30   Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
(Please read the entire chapter to get the full context).

The lion eating straw like the ox refers to the fact that Satan's followers (the tares) will pretend to be believers, and in many cases will be mistaken for believers (the exact same idea as wolves in sheep’s clothing).  This is why we are given so many warnings about false prophets, and false Christs who will arise in the last days.

2 Corinthians 11
13   For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14   And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15   Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

The children playing on the dens of these poisonous snakes, is demonstrating that even though the believers and unbelievers are together, the believers have nothing to fear.  Satan's followers cannot harm them because they have overcome by the sacrifice of Christ at the cross and the power of the Holy Spirit within them.

Luke 10
17   And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
18   And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19   Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
20   Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

There is no mystery. The Bible is its own dictionary.  If we let God define His own terms, we will never go wrong.  This prophecy has already been fulfilled.

William
"Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high has visited us, to give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace." Luke 1:78-79

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • 🌴"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. -Psalm 52:8"
Re: Spiritual Fulfillment of Old Testament Promises
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2018, 05:15:01 PM »
While I was reading this, I remembered this prophecy also fits into that category also.

"And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. Daniel 9:26"

As the word of God says was fulfilled Spiritually

"Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. John 2:18-19"

The city and sanctuary were destroyed by the people of the Prince, they being the Jews, and desolations were determined spiritually, just as prophesied.

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. Luke 13:34-35"

Joe Johnson

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 08:00:43 AM »
The city and sanctuary were destroyed by the people of the Prince, they being the Jews, and desolations were determined spiritually, just as prophesied.

The Romans destroyed the sanctuary and the city of Jerusalem in 70 A.D., just as prophesied.

Red

• Galatians 2:16
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2018, 10:50:24 AM »
The Romans destroyed the sanctuary and the city of Jerusalem in 70 A.D., just as prophesied.
(Emphasis are mine).... Greetings Joe, pray to tell me where you think that was prophesied. If I had never heard of 70 A.D. from extra-biblical teaching, then I would have never known of it from the word of God for it is not there. I say this as respectfully as I can, but it seems that you believe it's there, only because someone said it there~if it is, then prove it and I will believe it if you find your support from the word of God, if not, then we must reject any and all teachings that said it is there. I'm convinced that you cannot even find one scripture that clearly teaches such a doctrine. I'm not judging you to be false, only the 70 A D. theory to be a false doctrine as though the word of God prophesied such a doctrine.
"And he shewed me a pure river of water, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb."~Revelation 22:1

In the world to come~there WILL BE "pure pleasures"~river/tree=all that is needed to sustain us Forever! Joy, peace, contentment in its fullest, etc.

Reggie Matthews

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2018, 04:35:52 PM »
(Emphasis are mine).... Greetings Joe, pray to tell me where you think that was prophesied. If I had never heard of 70 A.D. from extra-biblical teaching, then I would have never known of it from the word of God for it is not there.

&TY You are Totally, 100 percent, indisputably, absolutely, irrefutably CORRECT! That is what a lot of the modern eschatological experts don't understand. That this is simply a extrabiblical theory based on a non-christian's writings, and not something that is proved by scripture. God doesn't tell his children, you depend on the writings of the world to support your interpretations, he shows us interpretations belong to God. The sacrifice, the Jerusalem, the sanctuary, the stones, the jews, the destruction, the kingdom, the generation, their reign, the prince, the covenant, they all are interpreted by God's word. I couldn't agree more! Thank You. Just wish others could understand God's word.

"Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?" -Ecclesiastes 8:4

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]