[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Getting At The Truth  (Read 1652 times)

Tony Silva

Getting At The Truth
« on: June 04, 2003, 02:27:51 PM »
>>Eschatology
This is a forum for serious, bible based discussions of Eschatology, which appeal to scripture in support of end time events and prophecies of the Bible.
* Guidelines<<

Tony Warren,

I think you were wrong in squashing the study "Born Again" started by Canuk, just because a few people, without addressing the Scriptures offered, mind you, decided to sabotage the thread by sidetracking the focus of the study. It's mind boggling how you could let these people break the rules and enter into a discussion offering absolutely no Scripture in rebbutle, who's sole purpose is to get you to delete the thread because they do not like the content of the message. I know that your in the position to do what you see fit, but I would think that your primary goal would be that the truth might prevail through a serious interchange of Scripture and not by trying to keep a few non contributers of Scripture happy. But like I said, your the boss, but I hope your conscience is clear. I know mine is because I clearly asked you that if you wanted no further discussion on this topic, to please say so and I would abide by that.

Here is my quote from the Luke 17 thread:

" not unless your saying you want no further discussion of this subject on your forum then say so clearly and I will abide by that also."

1 Timothy 1:18-19  This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare; Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:

Tony Silva

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]