[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: This Message Forum  (Read 8723 times)

Tony Silva

Re: This Message Forum
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2003, 10:53:37 AM »
David, George and Blade,

Thanks for the advice, those are all good suggestions that will avert needless frustration in the future.

But Blade, long novels? Come on, this is discussion forum about the Bible and the truths that God want's His people to consider. I for one can't get enough, I like to get into the meat and potatoes of the Scriptures, but my guess is you just like to nibble.   :'(

andreas

• Gold Member
  • Helpless, look to Thee for grace
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2003, 12:14:38 AM »
I like the new forum,however i realised to my   :o that there is a limit to the size of the articles submitted.All other forums of similar design are not impaired by this problem.Can it be fixed so the forum can accept large responses?
andreas. :'(
kai ean diabainhs dió udatos meta sou eimi kai potamoi ou sugklusousin se kai ean dielqhs dia puros ou mh katakauqhs flox ou katakausei Isaiah 43:2

Glenda

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2003, 09:26:20 AM »
Dear fellow board members, ;D
I am having a real hard time with the password part, it seems like I have to change my password everytime I sign on, because the board wont recognize my password, then it sends me to the secret question, and when I fill that in , it says I get that wrong.
Also I fill in the password with #"s and letters , like it says and then it says it only recognizes numbers 1-9.
ANYWAY, is anyone else having this problem? If so can you look into fixing it...If its just me ...ignore this post.
Thank You very much.
Glenda :)
And all the inhabitants of the earth [are] reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and [among] the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou? Daniel 4:35

canuk

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2003, 09:33:44 AM »
"I am having a real hard time with the password part"

Give me your password and I'll try it from here.   ;)

Glenda

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2003, 09:38:48 AM »
 :o are you being silly? CANUK,
it was just a question...are you or not?
be have yourself! :D

I love these smileys!!!!!!
And all the inhabitants of the earth [are] reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and [among] the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou? Daniel 4:35

canuk

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2003, 10:29:58 AM »
be have yourself!

hee hee... ;D

David Oddo

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2003, 10:49:55 AM »
Hmm. No problems like that for me.  ;)
Jeremiah 23:29
Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

Pearson

• Conformed by the Blood
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2003, 08:05:52 PM »
Tony, thanks for changing it and giving us more "recent Posts." That was a good idea. There are a few of us here who appreciate all your hard work.

Tony, if it's possible, could you bump up the recent posts again? Maybe 15 or so. I know you probably don't want a long list of them, but a few more? ;D

Doug Johnson

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2003, 12:06:10 AM »
No, we have enough recent posts. Let people look through the forums if they want to see what's posted.

Jeff

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2003, 08:02:28 PM »
No, we have enough recent posts. Let people look through the forums if they want to see what's posted.

I disagree, and second the suggestion that the recent posts on the main menu be made more than 10. And I'll bet the majority of Christians here would like it to have a few more posts also.

Frank Mortimer

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2003, 08:25:47 AM »
I disagree, and second the suggestion that the recent posts on the main menu be made more than 10. And I'll bet the majority of Christians here would like it to have a few more posts also.

I would. I'm still having a hard time reading all the new posts, unless I log on twice a day. Having more recent posts would help. My vote is yes.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]