[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Messages have gone missing!  (Read 82 times)

Trevor

Messages have gone missing!
« on: November 11, 2017, 11:16:07 AM »
Something is wrong with the forum, messages have gone missing. Is there a problem? Thanks.
A Mind For Truth
Dr. C. Trevor Bavinck
New York, NY

Puritan Heart

Re: Messages have gone missing!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 11:28:43 AM »
Something is wrong with the forum, messages have gone missing. Is there a problem? Thanks.

Hi Trevor,

I had also noticed ... and seemingly nothing offensive had been written .... rather bizarre .... :-\

Alexandra
Habakkuk 3: 17 - 19

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 12:17:50 PM »
Unfortunately there was a problem. Our host did an upgrade of the cpanel without telling anyone and when the upgrade failed, they had to restore with backups. If they told us we would have made current backups, but as it stands all newer messages were lost (twice) and cannot be retrieved. Script and cgi programs were also temporarily affected. Hopefully, this has been remedied and the forum is now stable. Hopefully.

Puritan Heart

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 12:20:00 PM »
Unfortunately there was a problem. Our host did an upgrade of the cpanel without telling anyone and when the upgrade failed, they had to restore with backups. If they told us we would have made current backups, but as it stands all newer messages were lost (twice) and cannot be retrieved. Script and cgi programs were also temporarily affected. Hopefully, this has been remedied and the forum is now stable. Hopefully.

Thank you kindly for the explanation.  All forgiven.  :)

Alexandra
Habakkuk 3: 17 - 19

Rose

• De 8:8 "A land of oil olive, and honey.."
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 12:42:47 PM »
Oh, I was wondering where my posts went.
"I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys." - S.O.S. 2:1

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]