[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Sometimes with Trump, it's not Funny!  (Read 223 times)

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
Sometimes with Trump, it's not Funny!
« on: October 14, 2017, 03:27:45 PM »
"I met with the President Kenneth Mapp of the Virgin Islands -Donald Trump

I know the world's politics isn't the end all for Christians, but could we have elected a more incompetent, self absorbed, narcissist, elitist  and stupid man? I don't see how. He doesn't even know that he himself is the President of the virgin islands. Kenneth Mapp is governor. He thinks the Virgin Islands is another country.   :S_Confused:

We are the laughing stock of the world every time this man opens up his mouth. It was funny once, but it's not really funny anymore, is it. I've said from the beginning he was dangerous for America, but now even Republicans and other sound minded conservatives are starting to realize that it wasn't just rhetoric. What I said is true.

Former Bush aide issues startling warning to GOP: 'It's time to panic'

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/10/13/former-bush-aide-issues-startling-warning-to-gop-its-time-to-panic/23242868/
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Jon Thomas

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Sometimes with Trump, it's not Funny!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 04:56:59 PM »
Philly, I know it seems like chaos and lots of people are worried, but we just have to leave it all in the hands of God. No matter what happens, those who truly believe will come through it unscathed. Moreover, worrying won't help the situation one bit. God is in control, we just have to keep our eyes on him, and the rest will take care of itself. That's what I think.

I'm not saying that we should stick our heads in the sand, but just keep in mind that the world is not our home that we cling to its lasting surface for dear life. JFB says "we confess ourselves as Abraham strangers--so Abraham to the children of Heth (Ge 23:4); and Jacob to Pharaoh (Ge 47:9; Ps 119:19). Worldly men hold fast the world; believers sit loose to it. Citizens of the world do not confess themselves "strangers on the earth" but we who are of God do.

Soldier

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 04:23:42 AM »
To tell you the truth, as a conservative Republican I admit that I was for another Republican candidate. But after the election I was kinda rooting for him to succeed and bring some sanity back to Washington, but now I think he's not fit to be President. His craziness has gone on too long and now I think this is really who he is. I don't know how to describe him to tell you the truth, but one word I think is incompetent. Let's just pray those around him know what they are doing and can control him somewhat. Not for the sake of Christians, but for the sake of the world.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 11:31:27 AM »
To tell you the truth, as a conservative Republican I admit that I was for another Republican candidate. But after the election I was kinda rooting for him to succeed and bring some sanity back to Washington, but now I think he's not fit to be President. His craziness has gone on too long and now I think this is really who he is. I don't know how to describe him to tell you the truth, but one word I think is incompetent.

I can think of a few more, but not going to reopen that can-o-worms. Here's a site where all get to describe Donald Trump in one word, good or bad.

http://www.trumpinoneword.com

Let's just pray those around him know what they are doing and can control him somewhat. Not for the sake of Christians, but for the sake of the world.

:Goodpoint:   :amen:

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 11:40:05 AM »

He doesn't even know that he himself is the President of the virgin islands.

Doesn't make one comfortable in his intelligence and mental state, does it?  :-\

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 03:32:14 PM »

He doesn't even know that he himself is the President of the virgin islands.

Doesn't make one comfortable in his intelligence and mental state, does it?  :-\

Like Father, like Son

https://twitter.com/i/moments/925689273361293312

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]