[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: "Millennium Sacrifices" - vs - Hebrews 6:6  (Read 1636 times)

Baerchild

"Millennium Sacrifices" - vs - Hebrews 6:6
« on: March 12, 2005, 03:23:37 PM »
Dear MR,

This looks to me like just a fancy Works's Gospel or am I as blind as a bat?  http://www.learnthebible.org/q_a_millennium_sacrifices.htm

Hebrew 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Jim

Chicago Bear

• A Chicagoan Named Bear
Re: "Millennium Sacrifices" - vs - Hebrews 6:6
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 05:46:29 PM »
This is a Premillennial site, and most all Premillennial sites are false gospels preaching a false earthly reign of Christ and a return to the Old Testament ceremonial rites in the millennial reign. It is my view that most all Premillennial Dispensational sites are a works based gospel, because they all have a different plan of salvation for Jews. Even though many claim they do not, when their doctrines are examined, they believe in a separate and unequal salvation plan.
Either the Bible will Keep you from Sin, or sin will keep you from the Bible

Baerchild

Re: "Millennium Sacrifices" - vs - Hebrews 6:6
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 03:45:53 PM »
Chicago Bear,

Thank you...I must confess, I didn't even read much of it but was attracted by the title. 

Erik and I have been going round 'n round about the Sacrifice and Offering Ceasing at The Cross and as we know, The Millennium - The Thousand Years of Revelation  20 - starts at The Cross; which means we're currently in The Millennium; unless Satan has been loosed for a little season, meaning we are in Great Tribulation.  It's one or the other.

I fully intended to slay any of his arguments, whatever they might have been, with Hebrew 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

And perhaps some other verses as well.  But thanks again for the heads-up.

Jim

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]