[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Is it okay to hold a revival today?  (Read 54 times)

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
Is it okay to hold a revival today?
« on: August 11, 2017, 04:51:41 PM »
I noticed that there are some Evangelists going out on a "REVIVAL" tours across America that held at hotels, colleges, churches, and outdoor tents with signings, prayings, hearing their sermons on how to overcome negative emotions and difficult times and give Praise to God.  Learn how to thrive and enjoy life and life in all its fullness (based on 1st Peter 3:10-16 and 1st Corinthians 7:35)  and to baptized some with water.  Is there anything wrong with this revival thang despite the signs of apostasy in the church going on around us?

I even asked one Evangelist about the signs pointing to apostasy in the church. He responded that he believe that the day of salvation will continue to the end, and that we need to focus on Lord's Love, and get as many people to come to Christ Jesus as possible, and enjoy life and praise God.

What do you think about this?

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

George

• I'm a llama!
Re: Is it okay to hold a revival today?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 05:11:07 PM »
He responded that he believe that the day of salvation will continue to the end, and that we need to focus on Lord's Love, and get as many people to come to Christ Jesus as possible, and enjoy life and praise God.

What do you think about this?

I think that we need to focus on Lord's Love, and get as many people to come to Christ Jesus as possible, and enjoy life and praise God.

Oh! that's what he said.

You disagree?

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]