[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Trump's Thoughtless, Stupid and Dangerous Policies  (Read 4200 times)

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
Re: Trump's Thoughtless, Stupid and Dangerous Policies
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2017, 09:01:19 PM »
You're for it? You're against Trump lying, but you're for killing around a dozen Syrians by this attack? Also knowing that this would pull Russia into it possibly starting WW3? A Christian for war?

What would ever give you the idea that I was a pacifist? Oh I know, it was all the radicals that claim everyone who disagrees with them is a Liberal.

Unfortunately, sometimes wars are inevitable, that doesn't mean that wars are justified because of stupidity, ignorance, vanity, arrogance, hypocrisy or saber rattling.

To answer your question, yes I think that appropriate action can and should be taken when there is genocide or other such atrocities going on. Christians fight in wars all the time and hey are not unchristian for doing so.

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2017, 08:11:57 AM »
I'm with you Fred, there definitely is a conspiracy of the leftist liberal media to denigrate Trump and steer people towards the liberal democrats. There's no doubt about it. The only fair Media is FOX News, the rest have a liberal agenda. I'm not falling for it.

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2017, 07:34:45 PM »

Who is Michael Horton and what does he know. Liberals just love to blame everyone but themselves.

Patrick o

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2017, 05:49:09 PM »
The left-wing Democrats are anti family and anti work and anti law and anti Christ. The one they really didn't want in the Whitehouse is Cruz.

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2017, 07:11:51 AM »
I don't blame Trump for this downward spiral this administration is now in, I blame all the morons, most of whom were professing Christians, who voted for him thinking he was anything but a egotistical, self-serving, narcissist. America is getting exactly what it deserves in Trump's thoughtless, stupid and dangerous policies. The man is senile.

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2017, 07:14:25 AM »

Who is Michael Horton and what does he know. Liberals just love to blame everyone but themselves.

Michael Hortion is a great conservative and Reformed Christian, and hardly liberal George. As usual, you and your right wing ilk show how little you know about Christianity.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2017, 10:06:34 AM »

Right wing Fox News fans showing their fanatical ignorance again? Who's hiding in the bushes now?
 Those who care nothing about anything but money and vanity are always erratic and unhinged, which is what we are seeing in the bizarre and unpredictable behavior of those in the Trump circle, including Trump. Giving secrets to the Russians because he's a boaster and has a big mouth? What next for Trump. Stay tuned. As for Michael Horton.

The Nature of Christ
"He suffered as God because only God had the power to save; He suffered as Man because only man owed the debt"(Horton, In The Face Of God , 123).

Michael Horton is a well respected Reformed Christian who genuinely cares about people (unlike some here) and their salvation, as opposed to right wing religious fanatics who only care about taxes and hatred of dark skinned immigration. The immigrants and liberals go into heaven before the rich and callous.

Christopher Henson

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2017, 10:14:44 PM »
Who's hiding in the bushes now?

:smileyBounce: :laugh: :smileyBounce: :laugh: :smileyBounce: :laugh:

Rose

• De 8:8 "A land of oil olive, and honey.."
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2017, 07:16:09 AM »
Now he's under investigation for attempting to shut down the Russian connection investigation. I'm so sick of this man, every single week it's something new this guy does that makes you either throw up your hands or scratch your head. He's unfit to be President. He must have the IQ of a wildebeest. I'm afraid Philly Dawg was right, he's a moron. And I want you to understand that I say that with no malice, just as a statement of fact. Unbelievable what's happening on a daily basis with this man. So tired and embarrassed for the country by his act.
"I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys." - S.O.S. 2:1

matt205

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2017, 11:34:21 AM »
The latest poll says that 75 to 80 percent of "Republicans" still support Trump and think he's doing a good job.  :Say_what:

Now that's scary! How could anyone in their right mind have understood what's going on and still think he is doing a good job?

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2017, 07:15:16 PM »
The latest poll says that 75 to 80 percent of "Republicans" still support Trump and think he's doing a good job.  :Say_what:

Why are you surprised? Have you been listening to some of the unchristian and racist comments in this forum by alleged stable minded Christians about how if we stand against Trump's dumb policies we're all liberals or Democrats, and it's the Muslims, Africans and Mexicans that are the big problems, and the media news is all fake? To misquote a famous actor, "They can't handle the truth!"  Dare I say that it's the militant religious right wing that is fueling the Republican party right now and they are Delusional! They can't fix the problems, they only make them worse. For example, instead of fixing the Affordable Care act, they tear it up and leave the old, the poor and widows to fend for themselves. They pee on you and tell you no, it's just raining, it's good for the flowers.

Now that's scary! How could anyone in their right mind have understood what's going on and still think he is doing a good job?

It's called the mob mentality. Us against them. It's like when a whole city gets in an uproar over a crime and goes out as a mob and lynches someone without regard for a trial or consideration if he really did what he was accused of. Nothing matters to a mob except it's us against them. Or the short version, it's Stupidity! Then they want to take money we don't even have, give it to billionaires in tax breaks, reduce our coast guard and cut out the people who look out for our food, air and water safety. Thus the title, Trump's Thoughtless, Stupid and Dangerous Policies. Yes, that's scary, and that is the brand new Republican party, evidently.

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]