[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Guns and Ministers  (Read 174 times)

Peter

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Guns and Ministers
« on: July 05, 2017, 11:34:03 PM »
Does anyone know where the guns and Ministers thread is? I have searched for it and it didn't come up. Or was it removed?

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
Re: Guns and Ministers
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 01:21:55 AM »
Hello Peter,

Is this thread what you were looking for?

Gun Toting Ministers?

Blessings.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Peter

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 03:00:37 AM »
Yes! Thank you Erik! I just wanted to ask my question in the right thread. I couldn't find that anywhere. How?

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 12:18:43 AM »
I couldn't find that anywhere.

I just happened to remember the thread you talked about. 

How?

Next time when you plan to use search box, try this:  Make sure you add a quote on a keyword. Then add the next keyword after the quote.  Do not use common word in search box like "and." 

For example, type like this in the search box:  "guns" ministers.   

They will list the posts with title name that matches with your keyword first.  Then the rest with keywords found in the body of the posts. 

Cheers. 

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]