[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Is Donald Trump Already the Worst President in US History?  (Read 3311 times)

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
Re: Is Donald Trump Already the Worst President in US History?
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2017, 12:52:36 PM »
Is President Donald Trump Mentally Ill?
Classic Signs of Mental Deficiency

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2017, 12:19:03 PM »
The real question should be, Is Donald Trump Already the Greatest Liar in Washington in US History?  Because every single week, bar none, he says something that is a deliberate lie. And now we're so use to it that we just shrug as if it's normal, and don't even cringe when he says something ridiculous like he's got proof that President Obama ordered a wiretap on him. And Fox News puts out "fake News" that it may be true and produces nitwits to try and make it seem as if there is some evidence. Producing none of course. Trump just has continual lies to cover up something, to detract from what he has done or to take the he off what Russia has on him that might be used for blackmail. Trump is a nightmare for any "sane" person, and I emphasize that because there are a "lot" of people that are clinically insane to support a man so unbalanced.

Meanwhile there are more killings of Muslims and Indians (mistaken for muslims) all because of the atmosphere Trump s produced in this country, even from two people here3 who made hateful bigoted statements and have to bear their own shame for that. It's all part of the same mentality that Trump has nurtured and excuses. Aquatic's statements (see the posts that haven't been removed) particularly heinous. How much does this hateful speech by professing Christians contribute to what is now going on with these murders? It's anyone's guess.

And of course Trump now has removed Iraq from the stupid ban list Trump has put out. It was stupid before, and it's still stupid and will have repercussions that we can only imagine.

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2017, 02:20:45 PM »

Yeah, I worry about him. Especially that it's all self-inflicted-turmoil that seems is never going to stop. Four more years of this childish, immature temper tantrums, tweets and accusations. Someone please tell this man that he is the President of the United States and it's time he started acting like it.

If he can!

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2017, 03:58:18 PM »
My two cents. You hit the nail on the head. Trump says all these ridiculous things with no proof of anything to keep the media talking about nonsense, rather than the poor job he is doing with international affairs, weakening our constitutional rights, wrecking havoc on the Food and drug administration, and actually getting things done rather than continuing rhetoric about a wall that will obviously never be built. Maybe a few miles of new fencing, and a lot of new rhetoric to cover his alternative truths.  Meanwhile, Korea fires another missile yesterday, Iran thumbs its nose at him while starting up their nuclear program again, and no one's talking about Russia hacking america, he's hates taking important information or going to meetings, he hates reading important reports and briefings (if he can read well enough to even absorb what he reads, which I do not believe he can), he won't take advice from seasoned Washington insiders. Instead he is getting advice from amateurs and people who are not knowledgeable, commenting on Fox news stories "as if" they are fact, repeating rumors and quoting magazine articles as proof, whew! I think his age is catching up with him a a little senility has crept in.  It's all designed and done to distract from the fact that he really doesn't know what he is doing most of the time. LORD help us all.

That's my political comments for this month.

Fred

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2017, 06:16:51 AM »
tsk, tsk, Reformer. Here I thought you were conservative?  :'(

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2017, 07:20:30 AM »
tsk, tsk, Reformer. Here I thought you were conservative?  :'(

I am, just not "CRAZY" conservative, like the Trump worshipers. I know lies, stupidity and Sham when I see and hear it.

Joh 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I take Scripture seriously.

Patrick o

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2017, 06:46:13 AM »
The Democrat party is ultra. Pro abortion and ultra
Pro homosexual and calls islam a religion of peace. They also control most of the media and push racebaiting propaganda. I voted for Cruz in Pennsylvania. God gives Christians wisdom.  Trump is a better choice than Hillary. And Obama was by far the most satanic man who ever sat in the Whitehouse.

Dana Pescator

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2017, 10:05:27 AM »
In case you didn't know, the election is over. News Flash! Trump is President.

We're now dealing with what he does, not with what Hillary or Obama did or would have done. That's yesterday's news.

Patrick o

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2017, 05:06:26 PM »
News flash a supreme court judge who is againts abortion will soon be sitting on the bench. And the drug problem will also be address. And Christian freedom will be protected.

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2017, 12:23:06 AM »
The compulsive Liar Trump is losing support even from his own party. When FOX news people are criticizing you (almost impossible) you know you're in trouble. I guess Trump is realizing that he isn't the great deal maker he was in his own little warped mind. Maybe if someone could tutor him on reading he might actually know that it takes more than a big head, bravado and continual lies to get things done. You can't inherit brains like he inherited his ego and money.

And all the nitwits who voted for this man, knowing he was a mental deficient, are getting exactly what they deserve. The TrumpCare bill, or what was really a NoCare bill couldn't be passed not even with Republicans controlling everything including the presidency. Because people are beginning to actually realize what that would mean. In real terms, not in fancy Republican campaign slogans. Wasn't it Trump who screamed, dishonest Hillary?  He makes Hillary look like a saint.

Is Donald Trump Already the Worst President in US History? Well, he's certainly the most dishonest and incompetent. Even if he could read.

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Patrick o

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2017, 08:17:55 AM »
Everyone is evil. A saint is a sinner saved by Grace. And when Christians vote. They never vote for pro abortion polictians are like Hillary and Obama. Only people of Satan do.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2017, 11:19:24 AM »
Everyone is evil. A saint is a sinner saved by Grace.

"And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds; )" 2Pe 2:7-8

Are you vexed with the filthy conversation and unlawful deeds of Trump? If not, that would fall into the category of hypocrisy.

And when Christians vote. They never vote for pro abortion polictians

I'm glad you know what Christians will and will not do. Does that make you God, or just make you feel Godlike? I love the "one issue" Christians who can overlook every single sin, no matter how big it is, so long as it's not the sin of abortion. God is not so overlooking, he deems one sin as deadly as another.

"He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations." Isa 66:3

How about he that looks upon a woman to lust after her as if he committed adultery, or he that divorces as he that broke God's covenant, or he that hates his brother as if he were a murderer. In God's eyes, there are lots of sins beside abortion that condemn a man to hell.

"These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." Pr 6:16, 19

You may not, but the Lord hates a liar and looks at it as an abomination. When will Christians learn that there are more deadly sins than just the sin of abortion.

Peng Bao

« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2017, 12:56:08 PM »
Can we least face facts? Donald Trump is a true narcissistic sociopath. Can we at least agree on that?

Patrick o

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2017, 07:22:56 PM »
God gives Christians wisdom. If a pro abortion polictian. Like Hillary is running. We don't vote for them and help the genocide. Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for He shall save his people from their sins. Kjv it's a anti abortion verse. Also the left-wing is punishing Christian businesses and trying to get them to sin. We see that in gay and abortion things. Romans 1 verses 26 and 27 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is againts nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet. Kjv the left-wing is putting men in Women's bathrooms. Deuteronomy 25:2 A woman shall not wear man's clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whosoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God. Nasb just quote a bible verse on a Facebook news site. And see all the left-wing Democrats attack you. That party is extremely satanic.

Patrick o

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2017, 07:31:41 PM »
Just the sin of abortion? Like its no big deal. Sickening its a genocide. What about the sin of trying to get Christians to disobey God? The gay agenda. What about the sin of evolution being pushed by left-wing Democrats? What about the sin of calling the death cult Islam a religion of peace. False peace with God the father only comes through God the Son. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.KJV

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]