[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Notice!  (Read 3573 times)

Tony Warren

• Administrator
  • Affiliate Member
    • The Mountain Retreat
Notice!
« on: May 16, 2011, 08:55:46 PM »

N O T I C E

Rules and Forums Guidelines

Abide by the Rules or do not Post here. Thank You!

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
Re: Notice!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 08:48:41 AM »
They never learn.

Tony Warren

• Administrator
  • Affiliate Member
    • The Mountain Retreat
Re: Notice!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 09:45:31 AM »
N O T I C E

It has come to my attention that someone may be sending out spam with a return address of twarren10 at aol.com. Rest assured that this is not coming from me. I never send out unsolicited email to anyone. I would advise that you don't click on any link from that address, remove it from your address book or block it. If you need to write me, you can contact me via PM on this forum or by website form.

Thanks, and have a very Blessed Easter!

"nosce te ipsum"

Peace,
Tony Warren
"I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah. -Psalms 32:5"

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
Notice!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 09:51:15 AM »
N O T I C E

An upgrade to the system infrastructure is scheduled to take place in two phases on Tuesday, December 8 at 9:30pm MST. This upgrade will allow an increase in reliability and uptime for the website.

Phase one includes 15-20 minutes of downtime during which the website may be temporarily unavailable to you. The website will be back online, viewable, and all interactive features will be fully functional at the beginning of phase two.

During phase two, certain portions of the website including the login function, administration tools, and email to the site will be unavailable. Email generated will not be lost, though their will be a delay or slowness when sending and receiving mail during this maintenance period.

Thanks in advance for your patience during this upgrade. We're working hard to improve the services that power our website and we understand any maintenance can be an inconvenience.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]