[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: My Apologies  (Read 51 times)

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
My Apologies
« on: August 10, 2017, 01:39:17 PM »
Hello everyone  :-[
       I'm glad to be back as my suspension is over. I want to apologize to everyone who I might have offended by my overzealous rebuking of anarchists and racists and going to far with the Trump bashing. I do regret it, I hope you will forgive me and I fully intend not to do it again as I do appreciate this forum, its members, and I do respect its rules.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Tim Norton

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: My Apologies
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 04:59:56 PM »
You're forgiven. Welcome back!

Puritan Heart

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 06:17:08 PM »
Hello everyone  :-[
       I'm glad to be back as my suspension is over. I want to apologize to everyone who I might have been offended by my overzealous rebuking of anarchists and racists and going to far with the Trump bashing. I do regret it, I hope you will forgive me and I fully intend not to do it again as I do appreciate this forum, its members, and I do respect its rules.

Hello Philly,

I just read your comment and it made me smile ... a Big Warm smile right into the depths of my heart !!  A good dose of humility is So refreshing.  Methinks, despite the errors, your apology will be well received. 

We really do share a Wonderful forum here and much gratitude needs go to Tony and his administrators for rendering their time spent in offering us the Pure Unadulterated Word of God in these dark times ...

Welcome back  :)

Alexandra

Habakkuk 3: 17 - 19

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 07:00:47 PM »
Welcome back my friend. Since yours is no doubt the only apology we will get from the 3 that were suspended,  I am quick to accept it in the spirit I think it was given. Just glad we can move on from that episode and that the forum is back to dealing with issues which we have some control over. May God bless us all with humility and wisdom.

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 09:52:37 AM »
 :L-candle:  :welcome:  :L-candle:

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 04:26:04 PM »
Welcome back, Philly.  ;D
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]