[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Suspended!  (Read 292 times)

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
Suspended!
« on: June 10, 2017, 11:14:14 PM »
N O T I C E !

We had thought that Christians could moderate themselves without a heavy hand, but apparently we were wrong, and we are taking steps to correct that. As of today, Philly Dawg, Fred and John have received suspensions because of their behavior on the forum after being warned repeatedly. Tony has received numerous messages asking us to step in and restore order to the forum, and we're hoping that this will bring the forum back to discussions centering on the Bible, and not a person's political leanings or views. Let me make it clear that we will not tolerate any person (as were a couple of the messages deleted today) linking any group, race, party, wing or group with the support of killing police officers. That is a crime and if true you should report it to the authorities, not start unfounded rumors here. Any posting of such rumors, distortions and false charges will result in being permanently banned from this forum.

Let me make it clear, we are not banning political talk (YET), but there is a ban on name calling, behavior unbefitting a Christian, rude comments, uncivil and unmannerly postings. You will be warned privately, and if it continues you will be banned. Thanks for your cooperation.

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • Psalms 52:8
Re: Suspended!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 06:08:23 AM »
 &TY

Trevor

Re: Suspended!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 06:38:34 PM »
&TY
:ditto:
Hebrews 12:13-15 "And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;"

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.
A Mind For Truth
Dr. C. Trevor Bavinck
New York, NY

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]