[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Trump Vs. Comey  (Read 332 times)

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
Trump Vs. Comey
« on: June 10, 2017, 06:22:42 PM »
Fired FBI Director James Comey's bluntly testified about Donald Trump's demand of loyalty and attempt to quash the bureau's investigation into tjhe Russian affair. Donald "Pinocchio" Trump has told the media that Comey lied to the congress about it. So we have the two saying each lied. Who Do You Believe.

The President of the United States or the former Head of the FBI?
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Shirley

• The Spirit of Christ
Re: Trump Vs. Comey
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 07:28:06 PM »
Even most Republicans said they respect the integrity of Comey. Praise for the serious manner with which the senators from both parties approached their questioning of Comey and his truthfulness in answering, was nearly universal. This poll is a no-brainer! Beside for the gang of four, we all know who has the most integrity of these two as to tell the truth.

Jeff

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 09:31:35 PM »
No contest! Comey may not have been the best FBI Director, and I wanted him fired too for mishandling, but he certainly is not a liar. He served with class. On the other hand, like him or not, Trump is a proven liar so it's no contest.

Nina

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 12:23:23 AM »

I think everyone here, including Trump supporters, knows who not telling the truth. The only question is, how long will we overlook all the weird behavior?

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 01:19:33 AM »

I think everyone here, including Trump supporters, knows who not telling the truth. The only question is, how long will we overlook all the weird behavior?

That Trump is dishonest and set a new bar for lying is a given, but to some degree so were the Democrats in power before who were dishonest in supporting the murder of babies, and insisted that you should to pay for it.  Let's be fair.

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 04:59:22 AM »
Very true, and speaking of fair, there were two conservatives suspended, and only one liberal. Why?

aquatic

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 08:07:44 AM »
George,
It had nothing to do with being liberal or conservative. People were given warnings to tone it down. Those who didn't heed the warning were suspended. Fair to all.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]