[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Trump's Thoughtless, Stupid and Dangerous Policies  (Read 1694 times)

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
Re: Trump's Thoughtless, Stupid and Dangerous Policies
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2017, 09:01:19 PM »
You're for it? You're against Trump lying, but you're for killing around a dozen Syrians by this attack? Also knowing that this would pull Russia into it possibly starting WW3? A Christian for war?

What would ever give you the idea that I was a pacifist? Oh I know, it was all the radicals that claim everyone who disagrees with them is a Liberal.

Unfortunately, sometimes wars are inevitable, that doesn't mean that wars are justified because of stupidity, ignorance, vanity, arrogance, hypocrisy or saber rattling.

To answer your question, yes I think that appropriate action can and should be taken when there is genocide or other such atrocities going on. Christians fight in wars all the time and hey are not unchristian for doing so.

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]