[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: 1 Sam 3  (Read 155 times)

clark thompson

1 Sam 3
« on: August 29, 2017, 04:48:40 AM »
1 Samuel 3:1
KJV 1 And the child Samuel ministered unto the LORD before Eli. And the word of the LORD was precious in those days; there was no open vision.
Brenton 1 And the child Samuel ministered to the Lord before Eli the priest: and the word of the Lord was precious in those days, there was no distinct vision.

These are my thoughts.
Nothing is better then to grow up in the Lord.
the best form of worship is to be in the will of God

clark thompson

Re: 1 Sam 3
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 04:52:41 AM »
1 Samuel 3:2
KJV 2 And it came to pass at that time, when Eli was laid down in his place, and his eyes began to wax dim, that he could not see;

Recovery Version

2 And at that time Eli lay in his place, and his eyesight had begun to grow dim, so that he could not see.

These are my thoughts.
Sometimes eye sight goes but we should never let go how we see the Lord.

clark thompson

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 05:09:31 AM »
1 Samuel 3:3
KJV 3 And ere the lamp of God went out in the temple of the LORD, where the ark of God was, and Samuel was laid down to sleep;

Recovery Version 1 Samuel 3:3

3 And the lamp of God had not yet gone out. And Samuel lay in the temple of Jehovah, where the Ark of God was.
COPYRIGHT 1997- 2017 LIVING STREAM MINISTRY. All rights reserved

These are my thoughts.
We need to be like Samuel and keep the lamp of God going but for us we are the lamps as Christians.

clark thompson

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 05:09:49 AM »
KJV 3 And ere the lamp of God went out in the temple of the LORD, where the ark of God was, and Samuel was laid down to sleep;

Recovery Version 1 Samuel 3:3

3 And the lamp of God had not yet gone out. And Samuel lay in the temple of Jehovah, where the Ark of God was.
COPYRIGHT 1997- 2017 LIVING STREAM MINISTRY. All rights reserved

These are my thoughts.
We need to be like Samuel and keep the lamp of God going but for us we are the lamps as Christians.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]