[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The 'Unite the Right' Rally in Virginia  (Read 438 times)

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
Re: The 'Unite the Right' Rally in Virginia
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2017, 10:38:22 AM »
Propaganda.

Unfortunately, some people don't know the difference between facts and propaganda. Here are many of the "FACTS" from an article that cannot be denied by any honest person.

Hello Lieberman,

I read and commence with only the part that I quoted above.  You state your presentation of *FACTS* with rumbuctious fervour,

Thank you. Question? Do you know what propaganda is? I seriously do not believe that you know the meaning of the word.

thus my questions to you;

1. How do you personally define *fact* and upon what and whose authority ?

Are you deliberately attempting to be obtuse? The "facts" which every honest Christian knows is that what was testified in that article. A collection of hate groups (not Patriots) consisting of Klu Klux Klansmen and women, White Nationalists, David Duke supporters, the Alt-right movement, White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis to name a few, descended upon  the good people of Charlottsville with their hatred, yelling "Hail Trump" and one of these mental midgets killed a young Christian woman. Now what part do you believe is not fact? Is it that they are hate groups? Is it that one didn't deliberately plow into a group of protesters and kill a woman? Is it that they weren't shouting "Hail Trump? Is it that Republicans are losing patience with Trump? Is it that in 1973 Trump was sued by the justice department for racial discrimination because prospective black tenants were blocked from renting in their buildings? Is it that the Trump administration issued a statement to commemorate International Holocaust Remembrance Day that incredibly did not even mention Jews, Judaism or antisemitism. Now you tell me honestly, which of these are not facts in your very strange definition of facts, Christianity, belief system or fake news?

As Michelle Obama observed, “Being president doesn’t change who you are. It reveals who you are.”
I would also add, “Being Christian changes who you are, and reveals to you who you were.” That is real Christianity, as opposed to those mental midgets with swastikas claiming to be of the white Christian party. But of course, that's fake news too.

2. Do you personally know the author of the article ?

Again, don't be obtuse.  Do you personally know Trump? David Duke or members of the Alt-right? Do you have to personally know Kim Jong-un to know he is a disturbed and dangerous man? Even seeing and hearing the Bigots and Nazi shout hail Trump on TV, is that still just propaganda and fake news that really didn't happen in your eyes?  Are people that brainwashed they don't even know truth from fiction anymore? Do I really have to be in Iraq to know that Islamic Terrorists are wrecking havoc there? Or do I arbitrarily say it's all fake news and patronizingly ask you how do you know it's really fact, as if you are a 8 year old.

3. What qualifies you to determine any individuals level of honesty, be he / she christian or non and how do you prove their trustworthiness ?

The same thing that qualifies you to say it's all fake media as if you work for them and know it to be ...fact.  ::)

What qualifies me for one thing, is when I hear people like Trump lie constantly, day after day, week after week, I think anyone is on safe ground in judging him a chronic liar. (Admin, I hope that's OK to say, based on facts).

Luke 6:44
"For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.'

The Lord says judge a tree by its fruits, but some people professing themselves to be honest, instead want to judge a man's honest by his party affiliation. I'm not one of them. The Scribes and Pharisees were affiliated with the church of God, but were they honest? I have the spirit of truth and I know truth when I hear it, just as I know lies when I hear them. God has given us judgment so that we can honestly judge between the good and the evil, not between the black and the white, the north and the south, the rich and the poor, the Republican and the Democrat. We judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

From what I can gather, as an outsider, the only FACTS that can be gleaned from this deplorable event is;
1. A young woman lost her life.

That's the only fact you can gather? I feel sorry for you then. I Guess you were blinded to the KKK by the fake newsmen who put them on buses and sent them there and paid them to yell Hail Trump.  ::)
Propaganda indeed.

2. Secularism won the day

Most (if not nearly all) of these hate groups profess themselves to be Christian. Proving what Reformer said was true. How did you miss that in your agenda? Listen to me, you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas. Secularism didn't win the day, no one won Saturday. I guess "you people" who buy into the fake news propaganda will never stop trying to promote this "us against them" attitude that is dividing and destroying this country. God has never told anyone to institute a non-secular government in their nation, you sound just like the Religious fanatics of Islam. Politics and Christianity are two separate things. If we concentrated on Christianity, we would never have had the politics of abortion. You're pointing the finger in the wrong place. Whenever you point at others, you have 3 fingers pointing back at you.

I will read the remainder of the article from your quoted post once you have answered the simple questions above.

Don't bother. You've already got your mind brainwashed and made up that it's not facts unless Trump says it's facts. It's like the alternate Trump universe where anything you disagree with is fake news and anything you're for is the real facts. Honesty be damned. No sense in me wasting your time with facts about hate groups, their history of killing or news that isn't approved by those who worship Trump. We all know the end of such discussions. At least the honest do.

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • Psalms 52:8
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2017, 11:47:37 AM »
Propaganda.

Amen to that aquatic !!

Alexandra,
    I have read the first post in this thread which you responded to and I'd just like to know what in it did you deem as propaganda? It's a short post so it shouldn't take long. Can you answer with specifics please? Thanks.

Kenneth White

• Thinking Christians, Intelligent Theology
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2017, 12:09:18 PM »
Keyword, "honest." It can and will be denied by the dishonest who hide behind sheets, words like patriots and the right. A young Christian girl lost her life for standing up against these neo-nazis who were shouting "Hail Trump." There is a reason for that, it's not just some propaganda by the fake news, it's the facts of what happened.

Well, everyone's got an opinion, but every opinion is not validated. If that were true, no one could be wrong. The rhetoric of this administration just adds fuel to the fires that were already burning. He's not responsible for the fire, but he certainly is responsible for pouring gasoline on it throughout last year. A President is supposed to "work" to bring us together, but this one is very immature and seems incapable of anything but bombast, boasting and narcissism. Which doesn't bode well for the next 3 years. Assuming there is a next 3 years.
Proverbs 1:5-6 "A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings."

Puritan Heart

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2017, 01:22:06 PM »
Hello Lieberman,

I confess to feeling somewhat sickened whilst reading your response. In all honesty, your comments brought to mind David when facing his enemies;

2nd Samuel 24 v 14. And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let us fall now into the hand of the LORD; for his mercies are great: and let me not fall into the hand of man.

The assumptions you make on behalf of my character, intellect and personal spiritual relationship with Almighty God are staggering !!
Nevertheless, I prayed and decided I would indeed respond.

As in previous threads the likes of this one, it appears as if every vestige of formerly held spiritual beliefs and wisdom simply vanish.  Personal opinions become the order of the day.  That there are those who believe they are free agents to believe in and hold to any sentiment of their choosing, to the untrained heart, is feasible.  However, my understanding of being a follower of Christ is antithetical to this train of thought.

It is my experience that when religion becomes politicised, personal morality becomes the first victim, then the community, and slowly but most certainly, it becomes the national dilemma.  Lines must needs be drawn !  The essential in this lies in preserving the characteristic most fundamental to the Christian faith, namely that of the Sanctity of Life.  Selfless, Christlike love places value and worth upon the lives of others ... and indeed much moreso when we speak of ourselves as Family in Christ.

Most of what I have read regarding alleged political dialogue reminds me of virtual Roman Gladitorial behaviour, but it is just so much more cowardly, reprehensible and not least of all, rather alarming.

2 Thessalonians 2 v 9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

This scripture is a very serious one and too easily overlooked by those who confidently and securely consider themselves The Elect.  Yes, I understand well that this scripture speaks of the antichrist, but it is exactly that deception to which I refer ... surely then it behooves us to be constantly questioning our own motives when writing any one single word, in the name of God Almighty, or ??

That fact that there is so much political disenssion amongst believers leads me to conclude that many have fallen into the trap set by satan and his minions !!  The propaganda set forth by the evil one ... Selah !!!

Even atheist philosophers have stated; “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ― Bertrand Russell.

So, the camp is divided and I daresay that both sides come across as tyrannical.  Historically, change from the upside to downwards has never worked. and with bloody consequences.  As believers and followers of Christ, as Berean students of the Word of God, real change quite simply must begin from the inside... within each and every one of us, individually and with the help of the Holy Spirit, have an outward working.  In True Christianity, there is NO other way !!!

It is exactly at this juncture that I wish to ask you, and any other readers who might feel indignant at my response;

Have you taken time to go on your face before our Holy Heavenly Father and pray earnestly for;

President Trump ?

His wife and family ?

Your Government ?

Romans 13 v 1; Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

The KKK  and Neo Nazis ?

The Media ?

Matthew 5 v 44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

and the list continues ... ... ...

Addison Whithecomb very wisely said;  “When you resort to attacking the messenger and not the message, you have lost the debate.”

It becomes increasingly more important for us to continue to have discussion.  Open and honest debate in a free thinking, pluralistic society the likes in which we find ourselves in most of the Occident, is the bedrock on which cultural growth takes place, however, with this freedom comes the immense responsibility of accountability for each and every word we advocate, especially in the Name of God, whose ambassadors we are.  We simply can never forget that we will give an account of every idle word we ever speak ...

Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

To end then, in my understanding, there is only ONE True Church. 

Revelation 11 v 1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

That 1.5 billion people worldwide are considered christian means what ?? Just because people profess themselves by the moniker of christianity does not of necessity make them so, right ?  Sleeping in a garage does not make you a car ...??

Pardon me if I have not responded to your satisfaction, but I have sincerely tried to present my thoughts.

I remain,
Your sister in Christ,
Alexandra

Habakkuk 3: 17 - 19

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2017, 05:11:08 PM »
Propaganda.

Amen to that aquatic !!

Alexandra,
    I have read the first post in this thread which you responded to and I'd just like to know what in it did you deem as propaganda? It's a short post so it shouldn't take long. Can you answer with specifics please? Thanks.

Puritan Heart, I do hope that you address this question because I'm sure a lot of people would like to know what moved you so strongly to label that particular post "propaganda" or more accurately confirming with an "Amen" that it was propaganda and not based on fact? What separates your facts about the incident from his propaganda, with scripture, "quoted in full below?"

:Goodpoint: Reformer. There will always be pretenders. There will always be people dressed in white sheets calling themselves Patriots. There will always be people dressed in suits and going to church calling themselves Christians.

Luke 6:44
"For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes."

Just like Judas. He looked like a Christian until he didn't. The hundreds who gathered in uptown Charlotte to 'stand against hate' are more Christian than the alt-right hypocrites and southern politicians who go to church every Sunday.

Matthew 21:31
"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you."

aquatic

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2017, 07:34:56 PM »
I'm the one who called it propaganda and I stand by it.

Most here believe mainstream churches are false and do not preach the truth. Is it really that hard to believe the mainstream media doesn't tell the truth? Use your heads! They use the same manipulation, half- truths, outright lies to further their agenda. Its almost impossible to have an informed opinion from mainstream media. They've been caught in so many lies.

We'll never know the truth it seems, but we can form a better view, if we use multiple sources of news, whether it be from the internet, alt-right, or even other countries. These places have more journalistic integrity than what you'll find on CNN or any major newspaper.

This incident smells. Looks like a setup.

The organizer for "Unite the Right" is a former Occupy and Obama supporter.

Protesters were paid and solicited on Craigslist.

Do you know who Antifa is? They are the violent left who were there with bags of feces and urine, cement in soda cans.

Did you know that unite the right group had a legal permit? They have the freedom of speech, whether someone likes it or not.

The government shut it down and made them move into another area full of antifa and black live matter violent protesters where they were attacked. The police were told to stand down. The government is to blame as well. They are left leaning big time on Charlottesville. Ever wonder why these left groups are never prevented from this mayhem? It happened on Berkeley, Charlotte, Baltimore. But a white male group gets shut down.

Heard of George Soros? He's a globalist that funds these sorts of things.

Bottom line is...blame everywhere. Trump got it right at his conference today.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2017, 12:33:59 AM »
I'm the one who called it propaganda and I stand by it.

We already know your bias and racism, I'm trying to determine if Alexander feels the same way about people.

The point is, you're not answering the question, and neither has Alexandra, which proves that you both had preconceived quips and Amens loaded that were not at all based on anything said in that post, but your general worldview. You picked a side and anything anyone said that wasn't agreeing with that side is automatically a lie. It's like someone commenting about distribution of taxes and in response you giving a two page summary about your work raising chickens. Which of course has nothing whatsoever to do with the question. So Trump-like.

So I will join those asking Alexandra the very simple, legitimate and honest question, "What part of his post that you labeled propaganda does she (not you) think is propaganda and deserves an AMEN, meaning it's God's truth? I didn't ask you because no one wants to hear your rants about us poor white people Because we've heard it from you, John and Bram before and it's grown old to honorable Christians.

Now Alexandra thinks we should deal with facts (at least she say so), and so we simply want to know "specifically" what part of the post she denies is true. As Tony Warren always says, "a honest question deserves an honest answer." If we (all of us) can't be honest, why do we even call ourselves Christian? The topic is "The Unite the Right Rally" in Virginia and the post starting this thread, along with the hatred that those people who went there supporting Trump was spewing. You "Amazingly" want us to believe these Nazi and white supremacists were plants by the left? Are you joking? These people have history, they've held these views for years, even their families disowned them, yet you think it's fake news? What we have here is a failure to communicate, because some are caught up in delusions and spiritual insanity by many professing Christians.

Most here believe mainstream churches are false and do not preach the truth.

We believe that based on facts, what we see and hear with our own eyes and ears, not rumors spread by the fanatical right and the mental midgets in the Natzi party.

Is it really that hard to believe the mainstream media doesn't tell the truth? Use your heads!

This isn't about the mainstream media, it's about spiritual delusion. But this is the typical response and "distraction" of the Trump worshipers. You simply talk about something completely different from the subject.  Forget the facts and Hollar, "Fake News!" So I guess we can't even trust our own eyes and ears for facts I suppose. The fake News must have dubbed over what the crowd were really saying. And I guess the Natzi were actually Patriots and they don't really want to exterminate the Jews, it's all fake news. And that White Supremacist didn't really deliberately drive his car into a group of protesters attempting to kill them, he is really good ole boy just trying to get home when a crowd attacked him? Or maybe David Duke is really a plant by the Obama Administration? Please, stop with your alt-right delusions. Talk about Propaganda? Point the finger at yourself. You tell us to use our heads, but for what? To bang against a wall? We use our eyes and ears watching and hearing what is going on to determine what is truth? So what do you do, just blindly follow Trump's tweets? I wish for once you would ask trump for the facts instead of accepting what he says sight unseen.

Its almost impossible to have an informed opinion from mainstream media. They've been caught in so many lies.

As opposed to Trump who will occasionally tell the truth? You worship one of the most dishonest men to ever sit in the white house (caught in more lies than can be numbered, even on tape and in phone conversations), while castigating the media as dishonest? That's laughable.

We'll never know the truth it seems,

No, maybe you'll never know the truth of these despicable people, but it isn't because it's not out there. It's because you don't want the truth, you want to further your agenda and truth would hinder that.

but we can form a better view, if we use multiple sources of news, whether it be from the alt-right, or even other countries.

Other countries? What? And you get your news from the alt-right? Wow, and I do mean WOW!!  That would explain a lot. I hope Alexander doesn't share your view of the integrity of these people because that would be sad.  :'(

This incident smells. Looks like a setup.

L O L  :smileyBounce:  :smileyBounce:  :smileyBounce:  :smileyBounce: Of course, it couldn't be the truth because that would mean we were right all along about these racist so called white Christian groups and their anarchist and murderous beliefs. I guess like John you think federal officers are terrorists, and that racists are simply misunderstood and the armed militants in compounds are law abiding Patriots?  I'll tell you what I believe. I believe...

Matthew 7:21
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

Do you know who Antifa is? They are the violent left who were there with bags of feces and urine, cement in soda cans.

OK, OK. So now I understand Alexander's statements about facts. Good to know she believes you have God's AMEN facts, while I'm seeing things and hearing things "that never even occurred," despite the fact we all saw and heard them. Wow. Reasoning with you is useless, because you have been brainwashed as badly as the Islamic Terrorists have in their beliefs. Your paranoia has you suspect everything that isn't told to you by your fake righteous leader in the white House. That's obviously how you determine facts from fake News. Not Bible, not considering what is said, but by ridiculous tweets.

The police were told to stand down. The government is to blame as well. They are left leaning big time on Charlottesville. Ever wonder why these left groups are never prevented from this mayhem? It happened on Berkeley, Charlotte, Baltimore. But a white male group gets shut down.

Wow. Ignorance is bliss and the lie is king. I had heard there were people like you, John and Bram in the church, but it's a whole other experience listening to your blind animosity, and spreading rumors that have "already" been checked out and "proven" false. You believe them because you want to believe in a "leftist" conspiracy why these "rightest" people showed up. Like the birther movement and President Obama being a Muslim, etc. You know, your character is beginning to show us why you feel a kinship with this rally and support these groups, so maybe you better call it a night. Like Bram, you've already ruined your Christian witness.

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2017, 03:55:44 AM »

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2017, 04:13:54 AM »
Puritan Heart, I do hope that you address this question because I'm sure a lot of people would like to know what moved you so strongly to label that particular post "propaganda" or more accurately confirming with an "Amen" that it was propaganda and not based on fact? What separates your facts about the incident from his propaganda, with scripture, "quoted in full below?"

Reformer, these two responses to these hate groups from professing Christians really got my blood flowing. But we cannot force people to be honest. That's the bottom line. They are what they are. Just as we can't force Christians who are dispensational to listen to scripture and facts that we post about truth. They just won't believe us because they have their mind already made up and the facts don't phase them. Clearly they answered his post without even reading what he said.

Prov. 18:13 & 14
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him. The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear? "

The response from one a curt, "propaganda," and the response from the other a "Amen" as if she spoke the gospel truth. That says it all. I could see if she had quoted something or addressed something, but nothing.

From her next post I think she has a wounded spirit. Unfortunately, I think she wrote an AMEN to a ridiculous answer to the previous post that had nothing whatsoever to do with "the post" she was addressing. So don't hold your breath for specifics about assenting to his post being propaganda, she clearly can't give specifics about the post of alleged propaganda because she knows his post actually had no propaganda in it. It was a statement of facts. Unless by propaganda she means the facts of what happened there. Neither can aquatic answer, she simply talks about fake news and her wild-eyed conspiracy theory about people from the left bringing in all these hate groups. What's worse, it wasn't a joke I think she actually believes that. I'm praying for her because that is the epitome of delusion and brain washing.

Alexander, why don't you ask Aquatic for facts to back up her ridiculous charges, or is her word good enough? hmmmmmmm.

Puritan Heart

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2017, 04:44:24 AM »
Propaganda.

Amen to that aquatic !!

Alexandra,

Hi Melanie,

Due to commitments I am unable to respond immediately but I will answer your question with pleasure.

Alexandra
Habakkuk 3: 17 - 19

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 10:53:08 AM »
I really don't like getting into these political discussions, because they usually end badly. But as I said to all of you previously, Trump creates his own problems (as he did again yesterday) and then   when people criticize his positions and obvious omissions, he distracts from the facts by posting that it is all "fake News."  All he had to do was distance himself from these crazy people, but instead he digs in his heels and pretends that among them were good righteous people marching shoulder to shoulder with them. That is the action of a adolescent and juvenile man that has no sense of reality or the responsibility of his office.

His blind followers (not all the right) take their cue from him and they do the same thing. Dig in their heels and say it's all fake news. That's what happened when Lieberman made the original post about the "Unite the Right Rally" yesterday in Virginia full of obviously racist Trump supporters who we all saw with our own eyes were Natzi, skin heads, the white supremacists and the alt-right. How is that fake news when we're watching it live and hearing the vile comments of known racists. So though I hate these heated discussions, I feel righteously obliged to agree with Lieberman that some people who call themselves Christian want to sweep the facts under a rug with distracting conspiracy theories and chants of "Fake News," "Propaganda," and the "Mainstream Media." They think every Christian should agree with Trump on every thing he does and anyone who doesn't is "Liberal." That's their fourth most favorite word.

Furthermore, I would say very sincerely that "Any Christian," Reformed or otherwise, who would consent with, support or march along side these vile and degenerate people have every right to be judged by faithful Christians to be impostors. Not "Good People" as the delusional would have us believe. Some people often try to shame others by saying "don't judge" when we have every righteous right to make these judgments. A tree is known by its fruits.

Mt 7:16
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Yes, Jesus was right. We can and must judge, and we do know who is and who is not acting righteously by their fruits. Ask yourself, would you march with the Natzi, the alt-right and white supremacists? Neither would any other true Christian. A tree is known by its fruits. That's why I always say, be careful with your words as they can only be forgiven, not forgotten. I just wish the President was mature enough to understand that.

I'm done, I rest my case.

Sojourner

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2017, 11:37:33 AM »
 :GoodPopst:  The voice of reason!

Diane Moody

• The Kingdom is Within You
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2017, 01:09:38 PM »
I really don't like getting into these political discussions, because they usually end badly.

Me neither!

But as I said to all of you previously, Trump creates his own problems (as he did again yesterday) and then   when people criticize his positions and obvious omissions, he distracts from the facts by posting that it is all "fake News."  All he had to do was distance himself from these crazy people, but instead he digs in his heels and pretends that among them were good righteous people marching shoulder to shoulder with them.

"All he had to do was distance himself from these crazy people." As usual, you're right. So simple isn't it? Just say the words and get on with Presidential business, but no. His ego and pride wouldn't allow him to do it. It was right back to the "us against them, blame the messenger" bunker mentality.

That is the action of a adolescent and juvenile man that has no sense of reality or the responsibility of his office.

Proverbs 16:18
"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."

The downfall of many a leader and King.

So though I hate these heated discussions, I feel righteously obliged to agree with Lieberman that some people who call themselves Christian want to sweep the facts under a rug with distracting conspiracy theories and chants of "Fake News," "Propaganda," and the "Mainstream Media."

Furthermore, I would say very sincerely that "Any Christian," Reformed or otherwise, who would consent with, support or march along side these vile and degenerate people have every right to be judged by faithful Christians to be impostors. Not "Good People" as the delusional would have us believe.

Mt 7:16
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

:BibleRead:  :word:   :iagree: :God:Bl-U:

When so-called good people stand silently by, they are not good people anymore, if they ever were. If we stand silently by while others are subject to hate, predjudice and injustice, are we complicit? As complicit as the Pharisees that said, "we cannot tell" to avoid being revealed guilty of unrighteousness against John the Baptist? Judge my fellow Christians, but judge righteously.

A tree is known by its fruits. That's why I always say, be careful with your words as they can only be forgiven, not forgotten. I just wish the President was mature enough to understand that.

I'm done, I rest my case.

A case very well argued and righteously advocated.

aquatic

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2017, 03:37:35 PM »
Liebermann,
The one sided news you are getting IS propaganda. You are just repeating the propaganda here, like a parrot. So Puritan is correct in saying AMEN, because it's true.

I can show you proof the media lies and distorts.

Can you show they're honest? Good luck.

Stan Pat

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2017, 04:09:19 PM »
The one sided news you are getting IS propaganda. You are just repeating the propaganda here, like a parrot. So Puritan is correct in saying AMEN, because it's true.

I can show you proof the media lies and distorts.

Can you show they're honest? Good luck.

Changing the subject? I can show you proof Trump lies and distorts. But you wouldn't believe a word of it, even though it's fact.

The subject here is the "Unite the Right" Rally in Virginia and its racist participants, not "How the media lies and distorts." You can start a new thread called "wild conspiracy theories" if you like, but let's stick to the subject matter here.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]