[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: International Political and National Disgrace!  (Read 143 times)

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
International Political and National Disgrace!
« on: July 28, 2017, 09:50:16 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( What's going on in Washington DC is an embarrassment and a disgrace not only to God fearing Republicans, but to all Americans. I've never seen anything like this Trump fiasco in my entire life. Continual public infighting and indecent feuding, vulgar cursing and swearing at people in your own Cabinet, hiring and then firing as a course, closed door secret formations of laws, placing the most uninformed and unqualified people into positions, making cozy deals with the Reds, and every day some new lack of integrity or other embarrassment.  But I guess that's what happens when you elect someone who is incompetent, has absolutely no moral character, is suspect as a human being and wouldn't know the truth if God spoke to him openly. This country is going down the sewer faster than ever, maybe as judgment.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Oneil

• I'm a llama!
Re: International Political and National Disgrace!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 12:10:47 PM »
 &TY  :iagree: Totally! 
But of course, we're just fake news and the administration is honest, for the middle class and doing well.  ::)

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 05:07:07 PM »
And the circus that is the Trump administration continues its act. Anthony Scaramucci just hired by Trump, has resigned or was fired, depending upon who you believe.

Unbelievable!

Oneil

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 07:56:43 AM »
Come on, none of that happened. It's Fake News! The Democrats fired Anthony Scaramucci.

Fred

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 11:15:52 AM »
Gee, I wonder why Tony Warren "never" comments on political matters? Is he afraid to lose his audience?

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 04:01:25 PM »
And the in and out circus that is Donald Trump's white house continues on as now Steve Bannon, Trump's chief strategist, is fired!

Unbelievable and unprecedented incompetence, chaos and disarray! Nothing fake about this news.

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 05:42:41 PM »

Fred

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 08:57:12 PM »
And the in and out circus that is Donald Trump's white house continues on as now Steve Bannon, Trump's chief strategist, is fired!

Unbelievable and unprecedented incompetence, chaos and disarray! Nothing fake about this news.

Fake News! He resigned, it was a mutual decision.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2017, 05:11:27 AM »

‘Real source of the chaos is Trump’
 John King claims nothing will change after Bannon ouster

Tony Warren

• Administrator
  • Affiliate Member
    • The Mountain Retreat
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2017, 08:18:01 AM »
>>>
Gee, I wonder why Tony Warren "never" comments on political matters?
<<<

Wonder no more. It's because Tony Warren has more life changing, productive and Christ centered things to talk about. But thanks for asking.

>>>
Is he afraid to lose his audience?
<<<

I fear God and honor the king (1st Peter 2:17). My audience is not in my hands, but sovereign God's hands. Thus I can't lose what I don't own or possess.

"nosce te ipsum"

Peace,
Tony Warren
"I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah. -Psalms 32:5"

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2017, 10:56:57 AM »
To all God's people saying :amen: !
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Fred

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2017, 12:37:44 PM »
>>>
<<<

Wonder no more. It's because Tony Warren has more life changing, productive and Christ centered things to talk about. But thanks for asking.

Oh OK. So me, George, Alexandra, Aquatic and John are not Christ centered because we stand up for the rights of white people against liberals with their fake news? Is that your lesson for today? Let the right perish and the left take over?  We'd rather leave the forum.

Puritan Heart

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2017, 02:31:46 PM »
>>>
<<<

Oh OK. So me, George, Alexandra, Aquatic and John are not Christ centered because we stand up for the rights of white people against liberals with their fake news? Is that your lesson for today? Let the right perish and the left take over?  We'd rather leave the forum.

Hello Fred,

That others have slanderously labelled me as racist, quite obviously not having read my post with any measure of discernment, I ask that you please not include me in your comments as a participant of your philosophy. God willing, I am here to stay !!

Thanking you kindly in advance

Alexandra
Habakkuk 3: 17 - 19

Pearson

• Conformed by the Blood
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2017, 03:01:57 PM »
Hello Fred,

That others have slanderously labelled me as racist, quite obviously not having read my post with any measure of discernment,
Alexandra

[Soapbox mode on]
Alexandra,
  I read your posts and I think others have as well. In the interest of facts I believe you said you desire, can you please quote where "the others" have labeled you racist? You're using a broad brush here, no? I recall "others" coming to the defense of Lieberman when you called his post propaganda and insinuated a conspiracy and that his reaction to the racists march was a product of fake news, but I do not recall anyone saying Alexander is a racist. Maybe you read into their comments about racists that it referred to you. If you are referring to the comment that anyone who marches alongside Nazi are not Christian, I happen to agree with that comment and think it is supportable by scripture. But that's not calling you racist unless you marched with them, which you did not I assume.

Just My two cents

[Soapbox mode off]

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2017, 03:51:28 AM »
That others have slanderously labelled me as racist, quite obviously not having read my post with any measure of discernment
Alexandra

I truly hope you are not referring to me, since I have not labeled you racist as it appears you are insinuating. Do you have my quote, because it's mysteriously missing.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]