[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: September 23, 2017 Lies  (Read 218 times)

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
September 23, 2017 Lies
« on: May 08, 2017, 09:50:19 PM »

Mat 24:24[/color][24]  For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
[/color]
I noticed more and more Christians are interesting in September 23, 2017 based on many false prophets who believe that Revelation 12:5 is a rapture verse based on the astrological chart and "discoveries."  It is really sad to see many people being deceived because they ignore or can't discern the TRUE SIGNS of Christ's return which has to do with the spiritual condition of the church.  Not the physical signs out in the sky. 

The ten virgins parable came to my mind. Both the Wise Virgins (Elect) and Foolish Virgins (Professed Christians) BOTH know, by hearing the cry of the bridegroom that He is coming. But it is the Elect who will be able to "see" True Signs while the rest of Christians are into buying and selling only to be deceived.  I do believe that Christ's coming is very near, but it is not because what we heard from false prophets on YouTube, but because God opened our eyes to see and prophesy about the fall of Church. The False prophets and christs will not only preach false doctrines in the church, but also give false hope of pre-tribulation rapture. 

Here is one of videos as an example of false prophet's position on Revelation 12:5 based on astrological chart and "discoveries".

[/font][/color]Not a valid youtube URL
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Chloe

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: September 23, 2017 Lies
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 07:51:21 AM »
Hi again Erik,
   There will always be false prophets, but this one doesn't seem to be able to deceive many. Perhaps a few. I think what will deceive my are the false prophets that come from the seminaries, who speak well, who speak of things like free will and dispensational theology so well that it will deceive many.

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
Re: September 23, 2017 Lies
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 09:37:30 AM »
Hey Chloe,

I agreed that Matthew 24:24 is talking about false prophets and christs coming with lying signs and wonders that have to do more with false doctrines that mimics the Truth they are using to deceive many.  Some of them who gets involved with Eschatology do come with many false predication concerning Christ's return based on misinterpretations, wild imaginations, astrological chart, world news, or discoveries that fuels pre-millennial/pre-tribulation lies like wildfire.

Erik
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]