[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: How the Republicans Sold Your Privacy to Internet Providers  (Read 339 times)

Jason

How the Republicans Sold Your Privacy to Internet Providers
« on: March 30, 2017, 07:13:49 PM »

I thought Republicans were conservative and so opposed to anti privacy laws?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/29/opinion/how-the-republicans-sold-your-privacy-to-internet-providers.html?_r=0

This is crazy! Why?

Clifford Grodin

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: How the Republicans Sold Your Privacy to Internet Providers
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 10:24:25 PM »

Yeah, this slips under the radar while we all bicker about stupid things and name calling. You're not the only one who wonders why the Republicans would do this.  Any ideas?

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 06:34:08 AM »

Yeah, this slips under the radar while we all bicker about stupid things and name calling. You're not the only one who wonders why the Republicans would do this.  Any ideas?

Yeah. They don't need a reason, they will do anything for big business and ultimately themselves to prosper financially. That's why they did it. They've been bought and paid for. The company's make money, the company's give them money,  and no one suffers but the consumer. And they don't care about you.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Hammerle Labinowic

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 03:17:28 PM »
I will guarantee you that the Trump fanatics will claim it's a good thing, somehow someway, it's always for the better, no matter if it is or not. The very definition of cult.

Get ready for another cold war.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 11:30:57 PM »

You are so right. Can you imagine the firestorm there would be if the Democrats would have passed this bill? You'd never hear the end of how Obama and the liberals are taking away our rights and violating their privacy. But of course, the Republicans did it so you don't hear a peep. Unbelievable!

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 11:05:13 AM »
Stay on topic folks. Thanks.

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 05:03:33 PM »

Money of course. It's not a mystery.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]