[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Trump's Thoughtless, Stupid and Dangerous Policies  (Read 5057 times)

Mila Ostrovsky

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Trump's Thoughtless, Stupid and Dangerous Policies
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2017, 07:56:01 AM »

&TY There's few things worse than bigots who are proud of being bigots!

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2017, 08:12:17 AM »

Jas 4:1  From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
 2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
 3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
 4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2017, 07:55:58 PM »
God tells us to separate from Muslims.

That's another lie. Or should I say you're once again not telling the truth? (Moderator, when are deliberate and continual untruths, fabrications and distortions not a lie). Either way, it's clearly deceit. God never told anyone to separate themselves from Muslims. And I know you know that since I've read your posts and you are very familiar with the Bible. He said separate yourself from the unclean thing, which means any religion that is not Christian. That is the truth, I just wish you could receive it. Yet I don't see you or those who think like you, promoting a ban on every religion except Christianity. Which would be required if you actually believed what you are saying.  Why is that Aquatic? Why is that Bram? Could it be because you are anti-muslim, not anti-false religion.

Does no one but me see the truth in this?

So I have to ask again. Would it really be such a bad thing?

Ask as many times as you want, but first start telling the truth about God's word and then we can have a honest discussion based on biblical facts. Not based on "fake news," I mean "fake commands," that God never made. Unless you're going to ban every religion but Christian entering the US (which can never happen) then it's all just justifying your bias.

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Reformer

• Affiliate Member
  • Reformed and Evangelical
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2017, 09:42:54 PM »
God never told anyone to separate themselves from Muslims. He said separate yourself from the unclean thing, which means any religion that is not Christian. Yet I don't see you or those who think like you, promoting a ban on every religion except Christianity. Which would be required if you actually believed what you are saying.  Why is that Aquatic? Why is that Bram? Could it be because you are anti-muslim, not anti-false religion.

...No, I see it. It's inconsistent and therefore inherently biased.

Frank Mortimer

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2017, 08:13:30 AM »
God never told anyone to separate themselves from Muslims. He said separate yourself from the unclean thing, which means any religion that is not Christian. Could it be because you are anti-muslim, not anti-false religion.

...No, I see it. It's inconsistent and therefore inherently biased.

:BibleRead:  :Goodpoint:  :iagree:

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • Psalms 52:8
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2017, 06:14:25 AM »
I wish some of the bigots who have come out of the closet would fight ignorance, not immigration.

bram

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2017, 07:58:43 AM »
immigration = ignorance.
Moslims radicalise, at least a part of them, thats what history learns us time and again.
Ask christians in Indonesia.
And I believe it is because of ignorance they come, not ignorance of people but ignorance of Gods commands. Seeing this immigration I am sad, like Eliah.

And he settled his countenance stedfastly, until he was ashamed: and the man of God wept. 2 kings 8.
trust in de Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding

Beechwood

• Fishers of Men
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2017, 08:21:34 AM »
God tells us to separate from Muslims. So I have to ask again. Would it really be such a bad thing? No, it wouldn't.

Christians can live peaceably with all, but Muslims can't seem to live in peace with anyone.

I can't believe the moderator allows you to spout such bigotry in this forum. Are you even a Christian? There are a least 3.3 million Muslims living in this country in peace, and you are so filled with hatred you make a statement like that. Obviously they are living in peace. But you have no concept of what is a lie or what is the truth.

:Goodpoint: 3.3 million Muslims living in this country in peace says all we need to know about the rhetoric of evil Muslims here and fear.

1 John 4:18
"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love".

Frank Mortimer

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2017, 03:04:49 PM »
God tells us to separate from Muslims. So I have to ask again. Would it really be such a bad thing? No, it wouldn't.

Christians can live peaceably with all, but Muslims can't seem to live in peace with anyone. They kill each other. I've heard there are 2 types of Muslims. Radicals and moderates. Radicals want to kill you, and the moderates want the radicals to kill you. Now of course that's generalizing.

Of course it's generalizing, and it's also a ruse and not true. Generalizing against one group of people, race or ethnicity because of the actions of a few is never a Christian thing to do.  You have already been given the facts that there are 3.3 million Muslims living in this country in peace, and they are not out to kill you, me or anyone else here. Yet you and Bram persist in making these unchristian comments as if they were. Even though the facts don't bear that out. They are not plotting for our destruction, they are going about their business here just like the Italian immigrants, the Jews, Koreans, the French and Africans.  If these 3 million plus Muslims in this country were truly as you claim, why aren't we being terrorized constantly by such a huge number of them here? The only honest answer to that question is because you, Fred and Bram are spouting political and racial bias, not facts or the truth.

By the way, do you know the murder rate of Russian immigrants that come to this country is astronomical? So where is your outrage against Russian immigrants? Do you know the murder rate in Russia is far greater than in the United States, and they don't even have the guns we do here? So when we cut through all the political fear mongering, it's all about perception, not about real facts and figures. I thank God most Christians here see through your comments for what they are. Thank God there are mostly Biblical Christians here who know right from wrong, as opposed to political Christians.

bram

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2017, 04:17:13 PM »
Frank, your view is not based on reality. As long as moslims are in small numbers they stay relative quite, but as soon as their numbers grow, they change, they take control and sharia law comes on the table.

Have you ever been in Molenbeek, Brussels, I was there about 10 years ago accidently, boy what was I glad I left that place. And now you don't come in there no more, for the belgium people it is a no go area. Same experience I had in Paris, now I don't go to Paris anymore. Last year my wife and I were in Germany, we like to see the old innertown from a smaller city, normally in vacation time its very busy there, but there was no one, we walked up there and a group of about 10 young moslims came to us  en asked what we were doing there. We told them we were sightseeing the town. Than they ask us to leave, it is not for you to see. well we walked our way, but they surrounded us more and more, so we left.

Thats peacefull! I know thats nothing yet, thee want the whole world for Allah and Mohammed, all the unbelievers they want to kill and they are aloud to do so by their religion, no it is not a religion it is also a system. Turkey was once christian and now the curse of sharia law came over them, almost 100% moslim. They kill each other too, you see that daily on TV. Peacefull what would the man an woman and childeren of Constantinopel say , who were brutally murdered?
Moslims have a history of violence it started with Mohammed en it still goes on. Ask the christians in Indonesia.

The moslims will take over western Europe if Christ doesn't return soon. I know it is about the sins of the western people who forsaked God and His commands.  What a terrible time will there be for my childeren en eventually  for my grantchilderen. We have our responsibilty for them. We know from history what will happen how can you be so ignorant?
trust in de Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding

Frank Mortimer

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2017, 05:30:38 PM »
Frank, your view is not based on reality. As long as moslims are in small numbers they stay relative quite, but as soon as their numbers grow, they change, they take control and sharia law comes on the table.

Once again, you completely ignore the facts. Everything that I said was backed up with facts, not rhetoric. 3 and a half million Muslims here are not a small number. We work with them, they don't try and convert us, they have become Americanized like everyone else for the most part. They speak out against Terrorism and they have joined our military and have served with vigor fighting in places like Iraq and Afghanistan with honor. Do you understand that, or do you completely ignore that? Where is the Sharia law here? Most of these Muslims in this country are as American as I am. So speak what you know, because obviously you know nothing about America or American Muslims.

Have you ever been in Molenbeek, Brussels, I was there about 10 years ago accidently, boy what was I glad I left that place.

No I've never been to Molenbeek and don't intend to go there. I'm an American and I'm speaking about American Muslims, so why would I discuss Sint-Jans-Molenbeek when that is not the point. You're attempting to change the subject because you don't like the facts I gave you about American Muslims. The difference is, I don't speak about what I don't know about. I know about the Muslims that immigrate to this country. What goes on in your country, where there is no, or very little vetting, I don't know about and that is a different matter. It takes about 3 years for a Muslim from these countries to be vetted or checked out in order to come to America. So You're talking apples and oranges. We don't just let any Muslim come to this country, there is an immigration process.

As for Trump, he is just grandstanding making a big show for his supporters. If you allow people to come into your country without any vetting, that is your problem. It's not what happens here. Which is why we have 3 million plus Muslims living here virtually without any terrorist problems.

Thats peacefull!

We're talking about the 3 million peaceful American Muslims. Can you read? We're talking about Muslims that have had the privilege and good fortune to immigrate to America, not the free for all going on in the countries you mention. So you're comparing apples with oranges.

Romans 12:18
"If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men."

Hebrews 12:14
"Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord."

Moslims have a history of violence it started with Mohammed en it still goes on.

:beating-horse: We're beating a dead horse here. I'm done talking to you because you are irrational to equate all Muslims to violence and being terrorists, which is obviously not only not true, but bigoted. Just as bad as equating all Germans as anti-semitic, all native Americans as savages, all Blacks as criminals, all Mexicans as Drug Lords or all Police as white supremacists. It's the same stupidity of one who doesn't know Christ as Lord and savior. I'm convinced that some professing Christians are just beyond reasoning with. We have to just shake the dust of our shoes off against them and move on to people who hunger and thirst for truth.

Back to discussing theology for me.

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • Psalms 52:8
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2017, 07:25:26 PM »

:amen: And all God's people said, Amen!  facts are facts Bram. Even when you don't like them. Two or three terrorists here don't make 3 million Muslims terrorists or prone to violence. That's absurd reasoning.

Reformed Baptist

• Reformed Baptists
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2017, 11:10:42 PM »

Brothers and sisters. You know history in this forum has shown that whenever you see George and Fred backing some action, position or doctrine, there is a very good chance that it is not only the wrong position, but generally unsupportable, a half-truth or unchristian. Almost everytime. And if you've been in this forum more than a year, you all know that's true. I need say no more because I don't want to violate rules.

In the end, terrorism and religious brainwashing is an individual thing, not something we should place on a entire people. My view is that as Christians, we should know that inherently. 

Anne

• Grow With God
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2017, 11:35:25 PM »

Brothers and sisters. You know history in this forum has shown that whenever you see George and Fred backing some action, position or doctrine, there is a very good chance that it is not only the wrong position, but generally unsupportable, a half-truth or unchristian. Almost everytime. And if you've been in this forum more than a year, you all know that's true. I need say no more because I don't want to violate rules.

In the end, terrorism and religious brainwashing is an individual thing, not something we should place on a entire people. My view is that as Christians, we should know that inherently.

:Goodpoint: While I don't want the doors swung wide open to immigration from any country (and tat's not happening), I do understand we can't select to judge all these people by the actions of the radicals. My Christian faith won't allow me to do that.

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2017, 01:02:35 AM »

Brothers and sisters. You know history in this forum has shown that whenever you see George and Fred backing some action, position or doctrine, there is a very good chance that it is not only the wrong position, but generally unsupportable, a half-truth or unchristian. Almost everytime.

Not true. This forum is filled with Calvinists and so of course you're all going to disagree with my positions, but that doesn't mean that they are the wrong positions. I back Trump because he understands the literal Israel and doesn't spiritualize it as the church. He also knows the minorities have taken over and he's making America great again by giving it back to the working class white man. I'm not ashamed to say that because I'm not liberal like most here. Bram has told you how the Africans are destroying his country and you call him racist for that. Aquatic has told you how Muslims are violent and intent on destroying this nation and you call him bigoted because he says it's not bad to ban them all. Fred wonders why a Jewish person would support Reformed Amillennialism, which is antisimetic, and you jump all over him. We are the good guys here. We are the conservatives holding to a literal, not liberal interpretation. We are the ones supporting Israel, God's children. And we are the ones supporting Trump, because he stands for Christian conservative values. So your comments are silly.

No, it's a group thing. And we as a group had better start sticking together and supporting Trump, before we find ourselves living in Iraqi-West.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]