[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Trump's Thoughtless, Stupid and Dangerous Policies  (Read 5056 times)

Chicago Bear

• A Chicagoan Named Bear
Re: Trump's Thoughtless, Stupid and Dangerous Policies
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 02:38:08 PM »

2) terrorists came here after claiming to be refugees. Lookup Waad Alwan

What is your problem? Do you want the truth or not? There has been not a single Terrorist attack within the United States by anyone from these countries that Trump banned. Not one. You name one person who tried to send weapons to Iraq out of tens of thousands of people who enter this country, and you think you have a "good" point? You know how many murders are committed daily by Americans? Waad Alwan was trying to send stinger missiles to Iraq and he was caught before he could even get past go. The government is the one who set his dumb butt up and sold him the "defanged" missiles themselves in order to get the goods on him and put him away. As they should. Yes he shouldn't have been let in. Yes, that has been corrected.

Lieberman is correct, there has not been a single attack within this country by any refuges from these countries. Philly Dawg is correct, the people we should most be concerned with as terrorists coming into this country are from Suadi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Egypt, India and the Philippines. None of which Trump has placed on his sham list because he has business dealings and ties there.

Let's cut to the chase. This action is a sham by Trump. It's not about safety for Americans, it's about the politics of fear mongering. He knows that works with people who aren't very smart and he uses it to his advantage. The same tactic with blaming the media every time something doesn't go his way in order to change the subject and get people talking about something else. 

The real terrorists we should fear are smart. not these nitwits like Waad Alwan or these home grown morons. The terrorists we should fear aren't going to come in from Syria or Libya, there's too much serious vetting. They are going to come in from France, from Pakistan, from Germany, from Suadi Arabia, from Canada. You know, the countries not on the list. Unfortunately, they are a lot smarter than Trump and his simple minded followers. Trump is not making this country safer. We all know that. He's throwing the racists a bone to gnaw on just like many undemocratic fascists before him. Now that's the truth. I know you don't like it, and I don't like getting in the middle of this mess, but there it is.

Either the Bible will Keep you from Sin, or sin will keep you from the Bible

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2017, 03:33:03 PM »

Well when did this forum turn into a gang of liberals?

aquatic

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 03:50:00 PM »
Lieberman, c'Mon you're really calling me slow? Why am I the one having to repeat things to you then?

Lets try this again. Stop calling this a Muslim ban. Use common sense here. IF it were a Muslim ban, then ALL Muslim countries would be included. Simple

Chicago Bear- it's called "better safe, than sorry" Trumps frontrunning this as soon as possible. Gotta start somewhere. Why not use the list already established. Give him time...more countries could be added. Remember, this isn't a list Trump created to protect business interests. The list was created way before he was campaigning. Look at it from another perspective. Trump doesn't have business interests on the lust because they are either war zones or state sponsors of terror. Kinda hard to do business there.

And yes I agree those countries should be added.

R. Anspach

• No condemnation for those who are in Christ
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 11:27:14 PM »
Lieberman, c'Mon you're really calling me slow? Why am I the one having to repeat things to you then?

Lets try this again. Stop calling this a Muslim ban. Use common sense here. IF it were a Muslim ban, then ALL Muslim countries would be included. Simple

He's saying you might be slow because you're acting as if you are slow. See if you can follow me. Trump is the one who started calling this a Muslim ban. Do you understand that? Have you any concept of the truth? Look it up, Donald Trump used the words "Ban on Muslims," so what is someone to think when you claim it's not a Muslim ban? Now Trump has changed after this uproar and now says it's not a Muslim Ban. But which is it? Which Trump should we believe? The Trump who said it was or the Trump who now says it's not? I thought maybe Lieberman was a little harsh with his comments originally, but now I don't know. Because you seem to deny any "facts" that don't fit your Trump adoration. Do you deny Trump said he would implement a Muslim ban? Your answer (if any) will determine if you're really slow or just ornery. So when you ask how can this e a Muslim ban, you should ask why Trump said it would be a Muslim ban.

"But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith." Galatians 3:11

R. Anspach

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2017, 11:36:26 PM »
Just another hypocritical over exaggeration by everyone that dislikes Trump.

Aquatic, try and be rational. Even Republican New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (a Trump supporter) has today said clearly Trump blew it with the way he implemented this immigration ban. And he likes Trump. So are you going to make a joke about him being fat or something, like you tried to detract from the truth with other Republicans who disagreed with your perfect god?

"But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith." Galatians 3:11

aquatic

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2017, 06:27:42 AM »
Anspach,

We believe the Trump that says not a Muslim ban. It agrees with his executive order. 7 countries do not make a Muslim ban. Lets be honest, if he did implement a Muslim ban would it really be such a bad thing?

Matthew 23:24Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

Such a relevant verse describing the media, lefties, liberals, and insane people today.

Refuse people from the US- all hell breaks loose. "Straining at a gnat"
Obama drops 100,000 bombs and gets the Nobel Peace prize. "Swallow the camel

Heard nothing. Hey Philly have you criticized Obama any?? Just curious.. because when I told you Clinton was responsible for half a million deaths and you shrug your shoulders. She heard Ghaddafi died and ridiculed his death. You shrugged that off too... "swallowing camels"  but you strain at trumps gnats.

You too Anspach..oh boo hoo i made a stupid PG-13 joke about Dole. I don't know if you've noticed, but there's been lots of dirty name calling about Trump on this forum, but you focus in on my joke about Dole. You strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel as well.

The whole reason I made the joke? Lieberman was critical about how much time Trump spent with Bob Dole. Another gnat.   Ridiculous.

Now as far as me worshipping Trump. I don't I worship God only. I support Trump, because he is our President. I also support those who are attacked unjustly. Does he deserve it? Yes. Some, but not the extreme I've seen from people. I admire an underdog. They said he had 0% chance of winning. I think he's done an excellent job considering the things he's had to put up with from the losers.

Didn't someone say "when they go low, we go high?" Haven't seen the high road yet. Meanwhile you haven't heard anything bad from the "deplorables"

I do find faults in Trump, but not to the extent as others. His faults are gnats. I don't strain at them. Fantastic first week he's had.

He needs to bring home troops and not bomb countries and create refugees like our past presidents. That would be my major complaint with him.

Goodnight.

R. Anspach

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2017, 07:09:15 AM »
Anspach,

We believe the Trump that says not a Muslim ban.

So the other Trump, the one that said that it was a Muslim ban is a liar? You can't have it both  ways. Either he talks out of both sides of his mouth, or it was a Muslim ban until it created this uproar. One or the other.

Lets be honest, if he did implement a Muslim ban would it really be such a bad thing?

Now the truth finally comes out and we get to see what's really in your heart. Just as Lieberman and Philly have been saying all along, It's not about security, it's that you and those like you, don't want those Muslims over here. In answer to your question YES it really would be such a bad thing. No different than banning Jews because some of them were terrorists. At least you've just proven that all that nonsense you spouted about it not being about Muslims but security, was just that. You're so dishonest.

Such a relevant verse describing the media, lefties, liberals, and insane people today.

Yes, like Republicans McCain, Bob Dole, Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) and Chris Christie to name but a few. If you hink that, you are the insane one.

when I told you Clinton was responsible for half a million deaths and you shrug your shoulders.

Maybe because he doesn't believe it, neither do I, nor the vast majority of Americans. I know you and Trump have that funny math, but that is smoke screening.

You too Anspach..oh boo hoo i made a stupid PG-13 joke about Dole.

You used the right word, "stupid." Your word, not mine. Perhaps because He is a honored conservative Republican veteran war hero and handicapped. It was uncalled for simply because he disagreed with Trump.

I don't know if you've noticed, but there's been lots of dirty name calling about Trump on this forum

What, Trump is a Liar! That's not even debatable, the facts speak for themselves. That's not name calling against anyone on this forum, that's just defining what he is doing. I say it myself. He is a compulsive liar just like I am a Man and Clinton a woman. It's accurately descriptive

The whole reason I made the joke? Lieberman was critical about how much time Trump spent with Bob Dole.

I think his point was to demonstrate that Obama actually cares about people because he took the time to talk with him, while Trump could care less and had no time for such minions. Of course, you missed the point because you don't see things as they are, but as someone  blaspheming Mr. Perfect.

He needs to bring home troops and not bomb countries and create refugees like our past presidents.

And what are you going to say when he starts bombing countries? And he will because it's necessary. My guess is that you'll applaud him for keeping us safe! I know it, you know it, and so does everyone else! You're not fooling anyone.

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • Psalms 52:8
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2017, 09:35:43 AM »
Say what you will about Clinton, Bush and Obama, but we've never had a President that has been so divisive, dishonest, unreasonable, erratic and unpredictable. He's the only President we've had that I actually question his mental well-being. I'm sorry to offend, but I also think he is quite dangerous. Not because he is banning muslims, but because of his chaotic behavior.

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2017, 01:42:49 PM »
Melanie,
  Many Psychologists are saying President Trump exhibits classic signs of mental illness, including 'malignant narcissism!'

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/shrinks-break-silence-president-trump-exhibits-traits-m-article-1.2957688

Didn't need a shrink to know that Trump loves himself and is mentally unstable. Just watch his behavior. I am still amazed that he got elected.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Diane Moody

• The Kingdom is Within You
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2017, 07:50:40 AM »
Anspach,

We believe the Trump that says not a Muslim ban. It agrees with his executive order. 7 countries do not make a Muslim ban. Lets be honest, if he did implement a Muslim ban would it really be such a bad thing?

Let me get this straight. You're saying that banning all Muslims from this country would be a good thing? That would require a qualifier of discrimination based on a person's religion. You do know that's unconstitutional? Right?

Because some Muslims are Terrorists, you want to ban all of them because it's better to be safe than sorry? How in the world can you actually believe that banning Muslims is good thing that will make Americans safe? You might as well ban Americans from leaving this country, because Americans won't be safe and aren't only in America. That's like saying because some Italians are Mafia, it might be a good thing to ban all Italians, just to be safe. Or let's ban all Saudi Arabians because there are a lot of terrorist there. Of course, that would mean we'd have to invade them to get their oil, so I guess that's off the table. I just don't believe that you (or Trump) are thinking clearly believing that a universal Muslim ban would be a good thing. Such a policy would bring terrorism to Americans both here and abroad 10 times worse than it is now. Why you can't see that, I can only assume tunnel vision.

PS, I don't know how you and others can call these people who are obviously conservative, who believe in no abortions, capital punishment, predestination, no divorce, spankings, harsh punishment of criminals, Christian schooling, and on and on, Liberals? Please explain to me how they are liberal? Because we don't support Trump's actions on discriminating against people based on where they were born? Is that what qualifies us as liberals?

You asked if Trump did implement a Muslim ban, would it really be such a bad thing? The answer is that it would be catastrophic. I just wish Trump was more of a thinker than a blind idealogist. If you think none of us here want to be safe, you're crazy. But there is a proper way to go about it, and a stupid way.

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2017, 04:48:38 PM »

Lets be honest, if he did implement a Muslim ban would it really be such a bad thing?

No! It wouldn't be a bad thing. Ban them all and don't worry about being politically correct. Trump is awesome and we all need to get behind him. We need to go into Iran and take out their nuclear plants, and we need to support Israel in it's fight against these people, as well as ban Mexicans from entering. If we don't do that, they will take over key Republican border states and this country will be finished. Yes, we say ban the Muslims and we will not be shamed into retracting that. We're sick of the criminals and liberals, minorities and media destroying this once great nation.

Pearson

• Conformed by the Blood
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2017, 01:27:13 AM »
Let me get this straight. You're saying that banning all Muslims from this country would be a good thing? That would require a qualifier of discrimination based on a person's religion. You do know that's unconstitutional? Right?

[Soapbox mode on]

Diane,
  I don't think that the radical Right gives a hoot about the constitution, so long as they get what they want. The constitution, the bible, it's all just words on paper to them. Words that they can talk around whenever they want. All that matters is that they get their way.  Just like that liberal crowd protesting Trump at Berkley last night. Can you believe that? They love freedom of speech, so long as they're the only ones free to speak. I think it's the same with the Trump Zealots. The media made Trump, but as soon as they also report the bad or things they don't like revealed, they are all called fake news and biased and liberal. Just like here.

As for the radical or far right views of Aquatic, Fred, Bram, George and any other closed minded lurkers that are out there that believe in banning certain religions. Let's not stop there. If we're going to ban all people of one religion, let's go all out. Let's also ban Catholics from entering into the country, since they cause more problems for Christians than anyone except the Muslims. If we're going to restrict people based on religion, whether or not they have committed any terrorist acts, then let's be consistent. We'll have to also ban the Jews, since their religion is false also, and they oppose Christ too. If we're really thinking about banning based on religion, let's just keep it real. Ban all the religions except ours, and the constitution be damned.

Do you see how ridiculous a religious ban is? It's inherently prejudiced, subjective and unfair. I can't believe what I'm hearing here from alleged Christians. I think they are all out of their minds with hate, resentment, paranoia and fear. They're acting and thinking like the world, partisan, unintelligently, disorganized, unlawfully, callously and unchristian. In a word, you're acting like Trump. God made man different from the animals in that he gave us a brain to think and to reason and to judge right and wrong. Right now, I'm not seeing much difference.

Just My two cents

[Soapbox mode off]

aquatic

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2017, 02:28:35 AM »
God tells us to separate from Muslims. So I have to ask again. Would it really be such a bad thing? No, it wouldn't.

Christians can live peaceably with all, but Muslims can't seem to live in peace with anyone. They kill each other. I've heard there are 2 types of Muslims. Radicals and moderates. Radicals want to kill you, and the moderates want the radicals to kill you. Now of course that's generalizing, and there's many who are peaceful..But I wouldn't miss them. Its not like I'm eating dinner, sharing coffee, and communing with them. God tells us not to do that.

So a Muslim ban shouldn't even effect a Christian. This is all spiritually of course.

But what do I know. I'm a racist for saying that.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2017, 04:24:44 AM »
God tells us to separate from Muslims. So I have to ask again. Would it really be such a bad thing? No, it wouldn't.

Christians can live peaceably with all, but Muslims can't seem to live in peace with anyone.

I can't believe the moderator allows you to spout such bigotry in this forum. Are you even a Christian? There are a least 3.3 million Muslims living in this country in peace, and you are so filled with hatred you make a statement like that. Obviously they are living in peace. But you have no concept of what is a lie or what is the truth. I'm just wondering how many closet fascists there are in this forum. I do know that you live in your own reality where your truth Trumps actual truth. I have reported your post, but it looks like the moderator allows you to attack any race you like with impunity.

You know, in this case, I would support a ban of you from the forum, lest any open minded Muslim read your garbage and think all Christians are like you.

They kill each other. I've heard there are 2 types of Muslims. Radicals and moderates. Radicals want to kill you, and the moderates want the radicals to kill you.

And there are two kinds of Christians. Living ones ones and Dead one.

Revelation 3:1
And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

For your information, there were people from all nations coming into Israel, which is how the Ethiopian became saved and how all nations heard in their own language in the pouring out of the Spirit at Pentecost. There is no "ban certain nations" from entering our country policy with real Christians.

Moderator, please step in and return this forum to Christian behavior, lest this become known as the "we hate Muslims forum."

Tony has worked so hard to make this a God fearing Christian place, I would hate to see it all ruined because of a few Trump extremists painting a whole race of people with the same dishonest brush.

But what do I know. I'm a racist for saying that.

Obviously. You're sick and in need of a healing that only Christ can give. I wash my hands of you now, and pray that you have not poisoned the minds of young Christians. Just take your anger and fear and go.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2017, 05:07:56 AM »

:Dueling: Forum members and guests. The Political forum threads have been moderated and posts removed. Since some of you can't seem to control your emotions or regulate your own speech against groups of people, I am left to treat you like children and give some of you a smack on the hand, a time out and send you to bed without supper.

The rest of you who follow the rules, you may continue to discuss politics, but please do so gracefully in a CHRISTIAN, tasteful, civil manner. Name calling against any forum member is against rules.  Comments of bigotry of any sort, against any group of people, are not welcome here. If you are unable to resist, please take it elsewhere.
:rulz:

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]