[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Trump's Thoughtless, Stupid and Dangerous Policies  (Read 5054 times)

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
Trump's Thoughtless, Stupid and Dangerous Policies
« on: January 29, 2017, 02:22:47 PM »
Why is Trump in such a hurry? His policies are not well thought out, just rushed into effect without understanding their consequences, both now and long term. His vetting immigrants is foolish. Does He even understand that we are a nation of immigrants? Does he understand his ancestors weren't born here, they immigrated here? His ignorance is astounding because he thinks his actions are making the country safer. We all know this is actually doing nothing but making it more likely that the terrorists will seize upon this for recruitment and it will be even more likely we will be attacked by them because of this. It reinforces the claims by Muslims that we are simply Anti-Muslim, not Anti-terrorists. Just Dumb!

And the countries he's blocked, they aren't the countries that terrorists that attack us are coming from. If this wasn't really a sham, the top countries should be Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Be smart and ask yourself, why aren't these countries on the list? It's because of important ties, money and oil of course. So then, because they are not on the list, clearly the ban isn't really about terrorism, but about placating racists and his supporters, and about putting on a show for ignorant people who don't bother to look at the truth. If it was really about fear of terrorism, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Egypt would be the first on the list. And you know that. Trump is a paper tiger giving the dumb people of this country what they want. Someone to throw stones at and feel good about themselves. So while the Johns and the Aquatics may joy over such misleading actions, as my father would say, "Look Deeper!" You'll see this is not about making America safer, but about ignorance and people who don't think things out before they speak or act.

Fred

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: Trump's Thoughtless, Stupid and Dangerous Policies
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 03:32:32 PM »
Just reading your other post and scratching my head. Aren't you Jewish? How come you are so anti Israel in your posts?  Are you one of these self-hating Jews?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew

Soldier

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 04:27:27 PM »

And the countries he's blocked, they aren't the countries that terrorists that attack us are coming from. If this wasn't really a sham, the top countries should be Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Be smart and ask yourself, why aren't these countries on the list? It's because of important ties, money and oil of course. So then, because they are not on the list, clearly the ban isn't really about terrorism, but about placating racists and his supporters, and about putting on a show for ignorant people who don't bother to look at the truth. If it was really about fear of terrorism, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Egypt would be the first on the list. And you know that.

:Goodpoint:

Jeremy

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 08:10:07 PM »
Trump should spend less time on social media and more time on working out the kinks in his policies before he signs them into law. Why is he so enamored with social media? That gets him into more problems than anything.

aquatic

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 09:48:11 PM »
Hmmm... speaking before you think or act.

Do you realize that this is a continuation of Obama's policy? All countries on this list were first made by Obama who said they had ties to terrorism. This isn't Trumps list.

Did you also know in 2011 Obama made an Iraqi refugee ban? Where was the uproar then? Where was the uproar when he bombed Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc etc? Not a peep.

Trump released a statement saying this. You should read it.

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 02:04:53 AM »
Did you also know in 2011 Obama made an Iraqi refugee ban?

Oh, so Obama actually did something good? Of course not, because if he did, Trump wouldn't be out there tweeting how terrible Obama's policy was on this issue and how he is fixing it now. Don't attempt to blame Obama for this mess. That's just ridiculous. Every time Trump does something, it's deflected on someone else.

You know, if you sounded anymore like Trump, we'd have to put his picture up for your avatar. Whenever he does something controversial, he won't accept responsibility for it, he point at someone else, or the media, or a movie star, and says, "SEE!" How long do you think this tactic will work?  I don't recall anyone banning Muslims like Trump has. In case you forgot, Trump said over and over again during his election campaign that he would "place a ban on Muslims." Guess what? Now he's claiming he didn't actually say that, and it's not a ban on Muslims.  :Say_what:

What a liar he is. Or do you have another word for it?

Where was the uproar when he bombed Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc etc? Not a peep.

Ok Trump, don't try and change the subject. The subject is Trump's actions, not Clinton's not Obama's, not bombings, not Afghanistan and not Libya. The ridiculous super-quick and  sloppy implementation of a policy so poorly thought out that legitimate people were stranded for hours in an airport and a judge blocked it as illegal. I know it's hard for you to get this, but Obama's not in office anymore,. These are Trump's actions. Not the media, not the Democrats, Trump is responsible for this mess. There was no mess of immigration before Trump took office.

We can read it, but seeing how he lies every time he opens his mouth, how could we have any confidence in anything he says?  He's worse than the boy who cried wolf. Who's going to believe him when he keeps lying. His rhetoric is more dangerous than anything that went before him, and it can tear this country apart, if i hasn't already.

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 02:20:49 AM »
U.S. Commando Killed in Yemen in Trumpís First Counterterrorism Operation

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/29/world/middleeast/american-commando-killed-in-yemen-in-trumps-first-counterterror-operation.html?_r=0

Didn't take long, did it? Oama weights the risks/rewards, Trump's in office one day and says go!
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

James Heckman

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 03:06:29 AM »
As a supporter of Trump, I will agree that this immigration mess is Trump's fault, not Obama's. We don't have to point the finger elsewhere when something doesn't turn out just right. I don't like doing that because I think that is dishonest.

Trump has the right idea, but he didn't fully work out the bugs before issuing his executive order for this new type of vetting of refugees. It's obviously different from Obama's, but he's just moving to fast. He's got 4 years and he's acting like he has to do everything in the first week. That inevitably will produce mistakes. So just give him time, he'll work it out.

Diane Moody

• The Kingdom is Within You
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2017, 04:09:46 AM »
I'll give you this James, at least you're honest, unlike other Trump supporters. I'm giving him time but he's starting off really badly.

What bothers me most about Trump is how often he is really silly and petty. Why is he so obsessed with blaming the media for everything, and with how many people love him, or how the crowds are (allegedly) so much bigger than ever before, or how he actually won the popular vote (ludicrous), or his getting into twiitter wars with movie and TV stars, and so on. I'm beginning to think he actually can't act Presidential. It's been said before, but he really is like a child sometime. Most people grow out of that, but Trump seems stuck as a 16 year old. I just hope he doesn't get us into a serious situation or war over his immature and simplistic thinking.

Wayne

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2017, 11:24:24 AM »
I'll give you this James, at least you're honest, unlike other Trump supporters. I'm giving him time but he's starting off really badly.

This is all about grand standing. Trump handled this immigration issue the wrong way. It's just done so sloppily. It seems to me that everything Trump has done, except the abortion issue, is making the country a more unsafe place. But he keeps saying he's making the country a safer place. From the thinly veiled Muslim ban, to threatening China, to relationship with Mexico, to his cozy relationship with Putin, not one of these things has made the country safer. It's just the opposite.

And how about this, he says Mexicans should come in the country legally with a green card, and then bans Muslims who have been vetted, and have come into the country legally with a green card, despite the fact that no terrorists have come into this country from the nations that he's banned. It's just so sloppy, that's all I'm saying.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2017, 11:03:46 PM »
Hmmm... speaking before you think or act.

Do you realize that this is a continuation of Obama's policy?

Speaking before you think seems to be your motto. Or maybe you don't think at all you just regurgitate what's on the Trump Website. This is another of the Trump administration lies. You need to stay off the Trump Website or stop Watching Fox News because that lie has been disproved days ago (along with Trump has the highest IQ). Obama spokesman even confirmed again today that this was all not true. As if we didn't already know that. In order for something to be continued aquatic, it would have to have been done before. This is not a continuation of Obama's policies and you know that. But like Trump, you don't care about deception.  If Obama had done what Trump has done, we'd have had the exact same Protests all over as we have now. Proving of course, it's not a continuation of anything Obama did.

When will you stop telling these gigantic fibs just because you support Trump?  I don't see anyone else repeating lies on this forum. It's like when you got that lie off a Trump support site and happily proclaimed you knew Hilary would be arrested in November, you take all this garbage they spout and you preach it here as if it were fact. Then when you find out it's not true, you want to lame the Media, me or whoever called you out on it instead of recognizing it as a lie. Haven't you learned yet those clowns say anything and they depend on people like you to preach it to unsuspecting folk as fact?

All countries on this list were first made by Obama who said they had ties to terrorism.

So Obama made a list, good for him. Proves he's on the Job. What he didn't do is pull a grandstanding stunt like banning Muslims (except his business partners) who have nothing to do with terrorism, and most of whom are fleeing terrorism and have been vetted or 3+ years already. While saying out the other side of his mouth, it's not a ban on Muslims. Another lie.

I guess that makes this your gospel, him your god and his word true and factual. I can't talk anymore, you're making me crazy. 
:beating-horse:

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2017, 11:10:06 PM »
This is all about grand standing. Trump handled this immigration issue the wrong way.

That's putting it mildly.

It's just done so sloppily. It seems to me that everything Trump has done, except the abortion issue, is making the country a more unsafe place. But he keeps saying he's making the country a safer place.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that murder spree in Canada on a Muslim Mosque yesterday was inspired by Trump. But he's like a god to some people. He's perfect and can't say or do any wrong.  :'(

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2017, 11:25:31 PM »
Just reading your other post and scratching my head. Aren't you Jewish?

Yes I am Jewish, if it's any of your business. You seem to worry a lot about people's heritage. The Mexicans, Muslims, Peng Bao, now mine. What's your problem? Has Trump Embolden you?

How come you are so anti Israel in your posts?

That's ridiculous. Just because I'm a Christian and don't believe in Dispensationalism doesn't make me anti Jewish. You're beginning to sound li8ke Trump.

Are you one of these self-hating Jews?

"Romans 9:2, 3. That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh."

Stop wasting time, go learn the bible Fred.

aquatic

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2017, 11:26:39 PM »
"A ban on muslims"

7 countries out of how many Muslim countries?? At least 40? Indonesia the largest Muslim country isn't even on the list? So how is that a ban on muslims? All citizens of these 7 countries were banned. Christians and other religious groups. How is this a Muslim ban? It's not. The countries have terrorists ties.

"Not Obamas fault" " this is about Trumps actions"

How are refugees created? Hint, it rhymes with Obomba! Bombs. So yes I can blame Obama., Bush, Hillary and Bill. What you're sseeing from Trump are the consequences of other presidents actions. Time for laws to actually be followed.

"No immigration problems until Trump"

1) ???MEXICO ??????????? plethora of problems
2) terrorists came here after claiming to be refugees. Lookup Waad Alwan

Just another hypocritical over exaggeration by everyone that dislikes Trump.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2017, 11:58:19 PM »
"A ban on muslims"

Yes, a ban on Muslims.  You can twist it any way you want, but we all know that's what it is. Including the day Trump on the campaign said it was a ban on Muslims entering the US. You cleverly ignore that, don't you? Just like you ignore all his lies.

"Not Obamas fault" " this is about Trumps actions"

How are refugees created? Hint, it rhymes with Obomba!

Are you slow? I'm talking about this political immigration mess, not terrorists. Get a grip! This mess with banning Muslim refugees was created by Trump. He could have handled it with class, but he just had to grandstand and "pretend" it's all going so well. So smug.  Wow, what a great guy.

1) ???MEXICO ??????????? plethora of problems

Mexico has been a problem since the beginning of creation. It's called poverty and corruption. Most poor countries have it.

2) terrorists came here after claiming to be refugees. Lookup Waad Alwan

Don't have to look him up, unlike you, I don't have to read Far Right Websites, I am very educated about events, and thoroughly familiar with what's going on in the world. Waad Alwan was let in ths country in 2009 because of idiots in the military who already had him arrested in Iraq as an insurgent, tagged and fingerprinted him, and our once unsharing military leaders decided not to share the information with immigration, who "at that time" weren't doing what they are today. That loophole has been fixed long ago. But of course, that part wouldn't make such a big splash here, would it. It's called the truth. Look that up, and then share it with Trump.

overexaggeration by everyone that dislikes Trump.

Well I wonder why everyone (an over-exaggeration) dislikes Trump? Was there this much fuss over any other President? s any other President been like Trump? No. I wonder why he has the lowest approval rating of any President of the modern times when first taking office? I wonder why the whole world seems so dead set against Him? Is it his hair? Is it because he's Christian? Because he's old? Because he's tough? Because he's loved? No, we've had Christian, tough, old and beloved Presidents before. So why is it? Is it just just cosmic or is the truth because he's foolhardy, unstable, a bully, ignorant, pompous and just not aware of how to rule and lead with dignity? Let me think...

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]