[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Is Donald Trump Already the Worst President in US History?  (Read 3733 times)

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
Is Donald Trump Already the Worst President in US History?
« on: December 13, 2016, 07:58:21 AM »
Judging by what we've already seen Trump do, his disdain for diplomacy, the promises he's already broken not even having taken office yet, the appointments he's made, his irrational dismissal of CIA reports as "Ridiculous", his already causing "serious" issues with the nuclear powered China and the conflicts of interest with his financial holdings and appointments and Presidential dealings, his more than cozy relationship with Russia and unqualified backing of Israel and so on and so forth. Seriously, his stupidity and lack of understanding is absolutely astounding! Despite the fact that 2 million plus more American people voted against him than for him, is this country getting exactly what it deserves? Isn't it ironic that the predominantly white, middle class males that voted for him and gave him the victory will be the ones who will suffer the most with the things his policies will bring. More robotics, Businesses free to send jobs overseas to cheaper labor, unemployment, layoffs, inflation, instability around the world and possibly war. I hope you're all happy with what you got for your departure from sanity.  :-*

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Sportsnut

• I'm a llama!
Re: Is Donald Trump Already the Worst President in US History?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 04:40:32 PM »
Not sure yet, but he's headed in that scary direction, especially putting all these business executives in his administration. Doesn't bode well for the middle class. The rich get richer I guess.  :(

James Heckman

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 08:29:27 AM »
It's too early to even say. We gave Obama 8 years, we can at least wait one year before we start calling him a failure. He hasn't done anything yet.

Rich Aikers

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 04:14:23 AM »

I can tell you this. He's the most unprofessional, obnoxious President we've ever had. I thought his antics would end once he was elected president, but unfortunately, this is who he is to the core. Sadly, it's not an act, it's who he is.  :'(

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 08:24:55 AM »
I voted for him, and I still think he'll be better than Obama, but he's already getting on my nerves with his appointments and lack of tact. But I believe he'll be a better President than Hillary would. I agree with others, we've got to give him a chance to implement some of the conservative things we voted for him to do. My vote is wait and see. Don't take that as a negative vote.

James Heckman

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 03:27:59 PM »
Agreed, it's not like the man is irrational, just doing things differently from past Presidents is not a bad thing. Let's see how things turn out.

Maurice

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2016, 09:06:31 AM »

I don't know, but he's certainly the weirdest and strangest! Not to mention unpredictable, and not in a good way. Personally, I don't think he's very smart, but then again how many filthy rich people are? They know how to make money on the backs of the common people, but that's about all. Hillary was almost as bad, but not quite as bizarre and eccentric. I think we're in for a rough four years. I also think he's a one term President, since the wildly unpopular Hillary isn't running again. Just my two cents.

Herman Stowe

• SBC
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 05:46:16 PM »

He's the most divisive in US history, I know that. Crass and no class. Hope that part changes, but I doubt it.

Fred

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 09:48:12 PM »

He's the most divisive in US history, I know that.

Not really, the liberal media makes him out to be, he just speaks his mind. You're so use to politically correct, you don't know divisive when you hear it.

Larry

• Reformed & Reforming
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2016, 10:01:27 AM »
He may not be the worst, but he's definitely the most hated. And for good reason most people think. He can't seem to stop attacking those who oppose him. Probably one of the most vain human being alive. And this from a guy who ended up voting for him. I fear I will regret it.

Shirley

• The Spirit of Christ
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2016, 01:05:16 PM »
Agreed, it's not like the man is irrational, just doing things differently from past Presidents is not a bad thing. Let's see how things turn out.

Actually he is irrational. If he believes Putin and not the FBI and CIA, then he's irrational considering all the facts and history. Those two have two things in common. They both care about nothing but money and their ego. That's the truth no matter who doesn't like it.

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 08:18:03 AM »

Actually he is irrational. If he believes Putin and not the FBI and CIA, then he's irrational considering all the facts and history. Those two have two things in common. They both care about nothing but money and their ego. That's the truth no matter who doesn't like it.

:iagree:  ]ThUmBsUp[ Republicans in general are irrational. That's why Trump won in the first place (Republican nomination) despite the fact he's a money grubbing, unrigjhteous, braggadocious, vile, self-important, hypocritical, arrogant, vindictive and lecherous old man. No one can contradict anything on that list, it's all proven. As the bible predicts, when you sow the wind you'll reap the whirlwind.
  Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 03:26:07 PM »

Trump is the man!

Beechwood

• Fishers of Men
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2016, 12:06:18 AM »

What do you think? Not even in office yet and already he's started a new arms race, is pushing for more nukes (unbelievably), has disparaged the CIA, FBI and any Republican senator that disagrees with him, is threatening an already irritated China with a stick, has appointed two confirmed racists, and has alienated us from the entire world over Israel's policies (which no Republican President has ever done). But wait, it gets worse. Pray for the church.

matt205

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2016, 10:47:15 AM »
This may sound stupid after all this time of his campaigning, but is Donald Trump a Christian? Has he ever professed to be a Christian?

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]