[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Next President of the US 2017  (Read 14800 times)

James Heckman

Re: Next President of the US 2017
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2016, 10:58:48 PM »
:Fighting: How can you have a candidate say on average, 1 ridiculously stupid thing every 2 days without fail,

Oh, Hillary isn't that bad :)

Diane Moody

• The Kingdom is Within You
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2016, 11:11:18 AM »
Donald Trump is a over-exaggeration of the new wave of Republicans who are unintelligent, belligerent, angry, mean spirited, non-compromising and intransigent. The kind who would rather get nothing done in government, than to sit down with the Democrats and work together on a workable plan. You either do it their way or they take a hissy-fit and start calling you names. This new arrogant and mean form of politics by many of the modern Republicans is what has turned me and a lot of other Americans off. For one like Trump who is so adept at rhetoric, baiting the ignorant and name calling, the best names to call or more accurately describe him are fascist, narcissist, exploiter, egotistical, megalomaniac and immature.  Not at all  Presidential material, unfit to rule. In fact, he portrays himself as the great man who will bring the leadership that the congress and senate will follow, and yet he can't even get the politicians of his own party to follow him, much less have leverage over Democrats.  He is a joke and the Republicans a joke for nominating him. As Philly Dawg said long ago, the Republicans just "gave away" a winable election by nominating Trump. He was pretty much the only candidate who it is impossible for the Democrats to lose against. How stupid has this party become? It's so frustrating!!!!!

Alex Rowland

• The PuritanBoard
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2016, 07:50:09 PM »
I was going to vote, but after hearing Trump day after day deliberately say something dumb, I'm not voting for any of them. Certainly not Hillary, I've had it. What will be, will be as God allows.

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2016, 07:47:32 AM »

All of Trump's off color remarks starting to take its toll, as expected!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-unfavorable-polls-224454

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Joe Johnson

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2016, 04:03:43 PM »

I don't understand why the country is turning against Trump all of a sudden (according to the polls). I have never understood how people can love you one minute, and hate you in the next. It's a fickle world we live in. Hillary is no better, so we might as well back someone who at least is conservative to be the next President.

Terrell Meyer

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2016, 10:58:51 PM »

I don't understand why the country is turning against Trump all of a sudden (according to the polls).

It's because every time he opens his mouth something stupid or spiteful comes out. People don't want a President who is a buffoon. They want one who is reserved, studious and at the very least "mostly" stable. From what I see, Trump either has stupid people working for him or he has absolutely no self control at all. Always a dangerous combination for a President. I like some of his ideas, but not enough to overrule my common sense.

Reuben

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2016, 05:48:07 PM »
 :ditto:

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • Psalms 52:8
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2016, 04:40:32 AM »

I don't understand why the country is turning against Trump all of a sudden.

:L-candle: It's not "all of a sudden." Trump receives the disrespect the old fashioned way, he earned it by being a disrespectful clown. Funny because (as usual) Philly Dawg called this very accurately from day one. The election was there for the taking for Republicans but there are too many uneducated and short sighted people in the Party. The general election is a lot different from a bunch of blind, obstinate and intransigent Republicans voting for Trump in the primaries just to make themselves feel good. They were warned by respectable Republican politicians but in their zeal they chose to ignore all the signs. Kind of like a metaphor for politics, life and the church.  :L-candle:

Larry

• Reformed & Reforming
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2016, 10:23:06 PM »

I don't understand why the country is turning against Trump all of a sudden.

:L-candle: It's not "all of a sudden." Trump receives the disrespect the old fashioned way, he earned it by being a disrespectful clown. Funny because (as usual) Philly Dawg called this very accurately from day one. The election was there for the taking for Republicans but there are too many uneducated and short sighted people in the Party.

That part is true, but are we going to let the left wing media sway us from a man who is obviously better aligned to our point of view than Hillary is? No, he's not the ideal candidate, but to have Hillary leading 2 to 1 in this poll is ridiculous. You've been brainwashed.

They were warned by respectable Republican politicians but in their zeal they chose to ignore all the signs. Kind of like a metaphor for politics, life and the church.  :L-candle:

Just because Republicans make mistakes doesn't mean you abandon the party when you know it's better than the alternative. You work within it to make things better, not jump to the Democrats.

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2016, 10:40:44 PM »
Quote from: Larry
No, he's not the ideal candidate, but to have Hillary leading 2 to 1 in this poll is ridiculous.

Actually 3 to 1.  ;)P

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Christopher Henson

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2016, 01:41:15 AM »
That part is true, but are we going to let the left wing media sway us from a man who is obviously better aligned to our point of view than Hillary is?

:beating-horse: Here we go again. Christians Blaming the media for an idiot like Trump, and bigger idiots who vote for him. I'm a Republican and I'm so sick of hearing that it's the media's fault Trump can't be elected. Wake up people! It's your fault for putting this man up as your candidate. I know it's hard but try and live with the truth for a change.  ::) Geezzzzz!

Wcjciech Semkowski

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2016, 06:04:38 AM »
That part is true, but are we going to let the left wing media sway us from a man who is obviously better aligned to our point of view than Hillary is?

:beating-horse: Here we go again. Christians Blaming the media for an idiot like Trump, and bigger idiots who vote for him. I'm a Republican and I'm so sick of hearing that it's the media's fault Trump can't be elected. Wake up people! It's your fault for putting this man up as your candidate. I know it's hard but try and live with the truth for a change.  ::) Geezzzzz!

:God:Bl-U: :iagree:  How long will we blame the messenger for the message spoken by someone else?

matt205

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2016, 11:23:37 PM »

As long as they're to blame  :(

I don't know what makes you think that trump can't win the election for President but it's not facts. He can win and he's not this evil man that you think he is. We Republicans are supporting him in greater numbers because he says what we are thinking. As I said before, He's not false or fake like the other candidates. His personality is what the oval office needs, not this political correct nonsense. People want a candidate who speaks the truth.

Tim Norton

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2016, 12:54:12 AM »

As long as they're to blame  :(

I thought Republicans were the party that wants to hold people responsible for their own actions? Except when it's Trump I guess.

I don't know what makes you think that trump can't win the election for President but it's not facts.

Of course it's not a fact as anything is possible, but it's a 90 percent conclusion, based upon facts.

We Republicans are supporting him in greater numbers because he says what we are thinking.

You're thinking he could shoot someone in the street and still be elected? You're thinking he has ruined so many businesses and investors, but will somehow fix business and the economy? You're thinking that making fun of disabled people is the righteous thing to do? You're thinking that disparaging captured American P.O.W. vets for political gain is what people want? I don't think you're thinking at all, just marching out to sea with the rest of the lemmings.

As I said before, He's not false or fake like the other candidates.

So this is not an act and is the real Trump? God help us!

His personality is what the oval office needs, not this political correct nonsense. People want a candidate who speaks the truth.

Trump's truth is not truth, it's whatever is inside his gigantic and ever growing head at any given moment.

Right wing conservative Billnjune said "I took a look at the 'Election Betting' which is usually more accurate than most polls and I found the end results to be very frightening to me."

https://electionbettingodds.com/

Hover your cursor over the various states.

:S_Confused: Funny, because I don't find it frightning at all, I find it encouraging. It shows that everyone is not drunk on idiot pills, yet!

Jeremy

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2016, 07:46:14 AM »
Boy, Trump's name is mud these days, isn't it?

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]