[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Next President of the US 2017  (Read 14799 times)

billnjune

• Saved, By God's Grace Alone!
Re: Next President of the US 2017
« Reply #150 on: November 12, 2016, 07:50:30 PM »
 :GoodPopst:
John,
This was one of the very best post on this thread.  I voted for Trump for these reasons and proud of it.  I hope that the future keeps me proud.

Bill
The only regret that I have is that I only have one life to live for my God.

Rose

• De 8:8 "A land of oil olive, and honey.."
« Reply #151 on: November 12, 2016, 08:27:18 PM »
Oh Wow! Isn't it amazing how all the closet racists and bigot supporters come out of the woodwork like roaches after Trump wins, but were mysteriously silent all during the campaign. Philly Dawg called it right, they were all ashamed and embarrassed to come out in the light to support such a pig when they thought it was unpopular, now they feel self justified to wave the anti-government flag and stick out their chests like natzis. The White-lash is alive and well in America. 

We all know John supported Bundy's racist comments that negroes were better off when they were slaves because they had work to keep them busy. He had the unmitigated nerve to call it "only seemingly racist." So where his head is is obvious. Not to mention his continued support of the racist rantings of Reformed authors writings during slavery. Like we're supposed to give them a pass because Slavery and brutal treatment of blacks were legal then. These are all facts you can read in the forum. That's the good thing about racist rants, they remain on the Internet forever.

And of  course Billnjune isn't much better hiding like a scared rabbit. Now they want to stick out their chests as if America now supports Trump. Don't feel so justified. For your information John, far more people in this country voted for Hillary and you know that. So stop with this silly online chest bumping implying some sort of mandate. A mandate would mean Trump won by a large margin of people, not in a close election where he lost the popular vote and only won because of the electorate. That's not real democracy, unless you don't understand what the word means.

I don't get people who hide in the woodwork like a pack of roaches, or a snake hiding in the grass until he gets the opportunity to strike when the prey is weakest. But Trumps not going to do anything the morons who voted for him thinks he will. There will be no wall, there will be unemployment as Businesses get all the tax breaks, while they place more robots to put more people out of work. Same thing everytime a Republican takes office. Trickle down doesn't work. It never has worked, it ruins the economy every time. I just wish the moderator would keep racist out of a Christian forum.
"I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys." - S.O.S. 2:1

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
« Reply #152 on: November 12, 2016, 08:59:03 PM »

This thread is getting out of hand because very few of you seem to be able to curb your emotions or show any courtesy. Rules are violated and frankly, the election is over and I for one am sick of hearing about it.

Therefore, I am locking this thread. Hopefully, some of you will cool down. It's a shame we have to have time-outs for adults but this is the world we live in.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]