[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Next President of the US 2017  (Read 14801 times)

Granny

Re: Next President of the US 2017
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2016, 03:44:04 AM »
 :amen: Chloe, the thing about Christians like us is that we can see that beside from being crass and in love with himself, Trump lacks political skill, honesty, class and dignity. I am shocked that so many who profess to be Christian love this guy's style, lack of intellect, grace, and love his in your face persona. How can that be? Makes you wonder who really is Christian, doesn't it? Hillary is not good, but this guy is so bad as to be dangerous. So I guess you can tell, I'm with you on how you feel.

Fred

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2016, 09:00:42 AM »

What is this, bash Trump week?  :S_Confused:

Doug Johnson

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2016, 09:56:52 PM »

No one's suffered more bashing at the mouths of Republicans than Hillary has. It seems Republicans can dish it out, but they can't take it.

Dan

• Dan the Man
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2016, 04:25:31 AM »
Oh Please. So many thin skinned liberals. Furthermore, some Mexicans are rapists and it's been documented. Donald Trump has never done or said anything that he should be embarrassed about or that would disqualify him to be commander and chief.

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2016, 12:41:15 PM »
Donald Trump has never done or said anything that he should be embarrassed about or that would disqualify him to be commander and chief.

153 Things Donald Trump Has Said and Done That Make Him Unfit to Be President

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/donald_trump_is_unfit_to_be_president_here_are_141_reasons_why.html

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2016, 12:44:02 PM »

Maybe it's Wise Up week, Get Real week or Educate Yourself week! Stop Blindly following a Political Party into the bliss of ignorance.

Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-is-a-unique-threat-to-american-democracy/2016/07/22/a6d823cc-4f4f-11e6-aa14-e0c1087f7583_story.html

Proudly ABT

tony e

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2016, 02:03:38 AM »
I will vote my conscience!
seems contradictory. Christian voting for Hillary and it based off of moral conscience.
That's the only reason why I go libertarian. It is a vote of conscience. My conscience doesn't let me vote for trump or Hillary. A vote to the wind? At least my conscience will be free.

On a side note I think trump leans left, only conservative now for electing purposes

Roger Dodson

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2016, 02:18:11 AM »

Rich Aikers

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2016, 04:13:06 AM »

ABT stands for "Anybody But Trump." Which most intelligent people agree on.

BTW, that only means that there are a lot of unintelligent people out there, most of them Republican, and many of them pretending to be Christ filled Christians.

I'll hold my nose and vote for Hillary because I refuse to waste my vote on a third candidate that cannot possibly win, possibly even causing Trump to sneak in. Not a chance. And my conscience is clear because there really is only two candidates who will win in his election.  The choice is either this or that, there is no actual third option that can win. In my case, vote for Hillary is a vote against putting a circus clown with no conscience in the white house.

Halle

• "Because He Lives"
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2016, 07:54:12 PM »
I will vote my conscience!
seems contradictory. Christian voting for Hillary and it based off of moral conscience.

Hillary is sinful, wicked and self-serving, as are most unsaved people in politics. Trump is evil, narcissistic, simpleminded, willfully deceitful, cruel, conniving, conspiratorial, conscienceless, careless and more blatantly egotistical and vain than any man I have ever witnessed in my life. And I really mean that.

Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters' ...

Who says something like that? That man is so twisted, it's not even fully. This difference in the candidates may not be much of a difference in the big scheme of things relating to being both being unsaved, but in terms of placing him in charge of the most powerful nation on earth, it is a big and dangerous difference. Unfortunately, that's what many conservative Christians are blind to. Blinded by his rhetoric and their tunnel vision. But my moral conscience is clear. It wouldn't be clear if I did nothing, or any thing that would cause someone like him to become leader of this country and the free world. That includes voting for a third party candidate who can't win on this grand idea of principle, knowing the blind Trump followers are going to vote for him no matter what. We've seen many examples of third party candidates who split the votes and gave elections to someone who otherwise would never have won.

Like I said, cast stones if you will, but my conscience is clear in voting the lessor of two evils and preventing Trump from any chance at taking office.

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2016, 07:24:19 AM »

Trump is the best man to get us out of this welfare state we have been in since Obama took office. Plus, he's tougher on crime and a strong military. Not to mention he's against abortion. Don't let his outward demeanor fool you.

James Heckman

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2016, 02:16:02 AM »
You're out of your mind if you think Ted Cruz is a liberal. Are you even a Republican?  That just goes to show just how ignorant these people who bow at the altar of Trump are about this election. They don't know anything about the candidates, abilities or intellect, they just support his vague concepts with no tangible way of actually implementing most of the nonsense he spouts.

Well, I don't agree with much of your politics, but that part is true. Ted Cruz, Liberal?  :o Wow!

I was undecided, but I'll probably vote Gary Johnson (L).

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2016, 04:01:55 AM »

A vote for  Gary Johnson is a vote for Hillary. Stick with the plan and vote Republican.

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2016, 05:11:39 AM »
Backlash after Trump lashes out at the Muslim parents of a Muslim U.S. soldier that sacrificed his life for America.

What Christian would vote for trump. We are o judge the person, not the group, race, creed or color, but the individual. Trump is deliberately vile and confrontational, dividing the nation for his own selfish gain. He is a reproach to decent people everywhere, a humiliation to his family, a disgrace to the nation, a embarrassment to Republicans, and a cancer on the butt of Christians everywhere.  Personally, I've lost all respect for any Christian who posts on this forum that they are supporting Trump. Because it says more about them than it does about Trump.

Lieberman

• I'm a Llama
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2016, 01:56:21 PM »
 :Fighting: How can you have a candidate say on average, 1 ridiculously stupid thing every 2 days without fail, be destructive of his own party, have his own campaign workers and people throwing up their hands in frustration, answer to no one, and have this many Republicans still supporting him? The answer of course is, the people who support him are equally as vile and ignorant as Trump is. A man who doesn't even know the constitution, doesn't respect his own party, doesn't have any civility and

2Timothy 2:24
And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

2Timothy 2:25
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Of course, neither Trump or Hillary are servants of the Lord, acknowledge the truth, or hold to any Christian virtues. So how is Trump the pick of most Christian groups when he's obviously the most hateful, twisted, deceitful, dishonest and immoral of the two? It's good to see the poll here shows there are a majority of Christians here who at least have not been living in a trailer park and know a dangerous con man when they see one.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]