[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Sickening tragedy in Nice😢  (Read 824 times)

laurenp

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Sickening tragedy in Nice😢
« on: July 15, 2016, 12:48:27 PM »
Just venting that I am heavily grieved by this situation, so incredibly sad, and it actually happened in my hometown in the same manner years ago (though fewer victims and the guy was just old/impaired or something). What havoc it was here, I can't imagine what pain, fear, terror, and grief these hearts are experiencing. The footage is unbearable :'(. I hope they will be lifted up, with you all joining, to be helped and comforted somehow. Most importantly that some, even just one, would benefit from this eternally. Maybe some will be convicted and start to seek to know the Lord. I don't know. Sometimes it takes tragedies, catastrophes, and horrific events to grab the attention of God's elect while they're still in their sins...to jolt them off their high horse and down into the dust of repentance. It for one did make me think of my own sins and the fragility of life. And I mourn greatly with them, France even being a personally special country to me. :'( :'( :'(

R. Anspach

• No condemnation for those who are in Christ
Re: Sickening tragedy in Nice😢
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 12:54:46 PM »
 :word: :iagree:
"But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith." Galatians 3:11

Doug Johnson

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 03:28:50 PM »
Pope Francis expresses ‘deep sorrow’ and ‘spiritual closeness’ to France after Nice attack

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/pope-francis-expresses-deep-sorrow-and-spiritual-closeness-to-france-after-nice-attack/

Robert63

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 02:56:58 AM »
Didn't they bring it on themselves by opening their doors to Muslim refugees over the years to flood into Europe?  20 years of  allowing it have come home to roost. Thank goodness we allow far less of them to immigrate here than they do in Europe. Google it! The numbers they allow are astounding. They can just walk right in, no papers, no nothing, just cross the borders and you're in.

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 06:25:28 AM »
Didn't they bring it on themselves by opening their doors to Muslim refugees over the years to flood into Europe?  20 years of  allowing it have come home to roost. Thank goodness we allow far less of them to immigrate here than they do in Europe. Google it! The numbers they allow are astounding. They can just walk right in, no papers, no nothing, just cross the borders and you're in.

That's frightening! Liberals! What are you going to do?

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]