[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Articles on this website  (Read 532 times)

laurenp

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Articles on this website
« on: June 06, 2016, 02:45:28 PM »
I've noticed that the articles section has either expanded with many more pages of articles or else its format has been changed or something, because it looks different than it used to. (I believe there used to be just one singular page of a list of articles that remained un-updated for a while?) either way I'm happy to see more. Are new articles being added on a more frequent basis? And is there a way to view the list by recently added? Also, is there a search option for a specific topic, instead of wading through the many pages? Thanks!

Admin

• Administrator
  • Me Boss, You Not!
Re: Articles on this website
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 10:57:44 PM »
The Articles, Sermons and Apologetics sections expand by being updated simi-regularly as they become available. There no way to view the list by recently added except through the search engine (listed at top and bottom of forum pages). If you click on "Biblical Web" it will list the last 20 added. If you want a topic search, using that search box is the best way also.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]