[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: Who should we send to Washington in 2016?  (Read 14806 times)

Sojourner

• I'm a llama!
Re: Who should we send to Washington in 2016?
« Reply #180 on: July 03, 2016, 08:14:30 AM »
 :iagree: That's the short and long of it!

Terry

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #181 on: July 22, 2016, 07:58:31 PM »

I like Ted Cruise, he's a refreshing Republican who could have led us back to the white house if not for the  Trump entering the race with his circus. So I'm glad that he had the honesty to stand up there at the Republican convention and say what obviously a lot of Republicans are thinking. Many Republicans here said the same thing. we can't endorse Trump. Ted spoke eloquently saying he wouldn't endorse Trump, and saying to the rest of us that we all should vote our conscience. To get booed off the convention floor for that shows the type of people who are endorsing Trump. They can't stand any other view other than their own, and that's ignorance. I guess I will stay home this election, because I'm not voting for Trump. A man who clearly has no self control should never be president of this great country. My kids fought and died for this country, and I'll be darned if I'm going to be a part of Trump tearing this country apart and destroying everything they fought for.

Robert63

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #182 on: July 23, 2016, 02:52:27 AM »
I thought it was tacky of Ted Cruz.

billnjune

• Saved, By God's Grace Alone!
« Reply #183 on: July 23, 2016, 12:16:26 PM »
Now that the primaries are over and the candidates have been selected, I have locked the voting for this thread?

Many thanks for your comments and now let us proceed to the general election. 
The only regret that I have is that I only have one life to live for my God.

James Heckman

« Reply #184 on: July 23, 2016, 05:58:10 PM »
 -- Posted in wrong thread.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]