[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Politics of Politics  (Read 2662 times)

Melanie

• Gold Member
  • Psalms 52:8
Re: The Politics of Politics
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2016, 03:06:26 AM »

I hate to say this because I don't like pointing at the media but, I really have to blame the Media for this whole Trump phenomenon. The guy is a nobody in politics, made into a somebody by the liberal media. My take is that they want to keep him in the spotlight and relevant to make all Republicans look foolish. And they are getting just what they want.

Or maybe the Republicans are foolish all by themselves?

:Say_what: That's a possibility too.

I don't like the media either, but the media isn't voting for this man and giving him these big wins all over the country, Republicans are.

Also true.

We've got to stop looking to blame someone else for things that happen that we don't like.  It is registered Republicans that are solely responsible for Trump's success. No one else. If Hillary wins, they (or we) have no one to blame but the Republicans. It's not the Boogeyman or the wizard behind the curtain who did this, it was us.

Well it wasn't us, it may have been them, but I never voted for him so it wasn't us. It was a majority of Republicans, but that's not us. However, I do agree it was mostly the Republicans themselves, but I still believe the media enabled Trump by reporting and re-reporting every single silly syllable he made, while ignoring the other Republican candidates who were actually speaking on the issues. That unfair coverage drove the bus.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]