[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: The Growing Global Threat of Isis  (Read 3589 times)

Philly Dawg

• Thinking Christians
Re: The Growing Global Threat of Isis
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2014, 05:37:35 AM »
I wouldn't say they are stupid, they are Satanic. All men under rule of Satan do things that make you scratch your head.

When I say stupid, I'm not talking about their education. I pretty much believe stupid and satanic is two sides of the same coin. All those who reject God are stupid in my opinion.

Whether they are smart or not is of no consequence. Osama Bin Laden was not stupid. But he was Satanic, which makes him do things that we all see as foolish and mindless.

Oh yeah, Osama Bin Laden was not only stupid, he was an imbecile. I'd almost go so far as to say he was mentally ill. Have you ever read the story of the man who was mentally ill that Christ healed? I forget what chapter and verse it is, but this guy was out of his mind. And Christ healed him which means he used that man's mental incapacity to represent unsaved man. That's why I  pretty much believe stupid and satanic is two sides of the same coin. All those who reject God are stupid and mentally ill in my opinion. They need the good doctor.

Kellyanne Conway: Sometimes Trump Lies Because
 He Doesn't Know the Truth, Okay?

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]