[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]

Author Topic: 2300 evenings and days  (Read 3832 times)

Susan

• Obviously I'm a Novice
Re: 2300 evenings and days
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2014, 11:49:24 AM »
can this post please be deleted.

Oh Good Grief. The fun police are out in force. The topic is the great tribulation period, and in particular the 2300 days. I think it's quite harmless. It's free advertizing and it's not attacking anyone. You smile-police need to just lighten up a bit. A post with a smile or two in between serious sessions doesn't hurt one bit. And beside, the sign has been up many years. It's not like he's slandering erik or something, he's just noting it once a year. Brings a smile to my face. I don't know about you, but I hope to live long enough to see erik open it. :)

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
  • We are to God the aroma of Christ. (Eph 5:2)
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2014, 11:28:08 AM »
Erik says the site will be coming soon and he doesn't lie.

Revelation 22:20
[20]  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Revelation 22:7
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Jesus said he is coming quickly (soon), but it has been almost 2,000 years.  And we know He won't lie, right? Likewise, my site is coming quickly (soon).  I am only one who knows when it will launch, you don't. I will decide when I am ready with "awesome" site.  However, I have some important things to deal with first. 

Now, please put a stop with your child play about my website, and stick to the topic about 2,300 evenings and mornings. Thanks for a free advertisement for TribulationSigns, through.  &TY

Erik

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2016, 03:42:56 PM »
>>>
On the chart, I believe the 2,300 days (or evenings and mornings) represents the whole great tribulation period.
<<<

Erik,
  Why do you think 2300 evening mornings are symbolic of the Great tribulation period? Could it not be the period of death of the witnesses? Also, what do you believe the sanctuary being cleansed represents? I ask that because of these verses?

Matthew 24:21-26
  • "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
  • And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
  • Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
  • For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
  • Behold, I have told you before.
  • Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not."

Okay, Tony, if you believe the 2,300 days represented the period when Two Witnesses were lying dead in the church for 3-1/2 days, then when did the "sanctuary be cleansed"? Were you suggesting the cleansing has to do with Elects being removed or fled from the city? Was that why you quoted Matthew 24:21-26?

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Fred

• Obviously I'm a Novice
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2017, 01:40:06 AM »

WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON AN AWESOME NEW SITE.

STAY TUNED!

Erik

A site that takes 6 years to build "MUST" be awesome. Can't wait! Erik says the site will be coming soon and he doesn't lie. I know it's been another year (from 4 to 6) since I last reported this, but as a Christian I know it's as he says, the site is coming soon.
 :-X. Soon means soon. Sometime in this century I think. Then we'll get the answers about the 2300 days and trubulation signs in a high tech, fantastic, years in the making website.

Anyway, keep checking back every year, if Erik's not dead before then ;)

Here's the link.

http://tribulationsigns.com/

Unless of course the Tribulation is over before completion of this AWESOME site.  :laugh:

2300 days? It's now officially well over 7 years that Erik's site is coming soon. Ooops, the 7 Year Trinulation is over. I was right, the tribulation is over and we didn't get to see Erik's signs.

Gotta love this guy. Am I invited to the grand opening Soon Erik, or are you shooting for the Rapture because Trump will put an end to the dole? No more free money to launch the site?

Diane Moody

• The Kingdom is Within You
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2017, 07:56:44 AM »
Erik, I don't want to agree with Fred because he's annoying, rude and a trouble maker, but going on 10 years is a awful long time. Any chance your site is actually coming soon, or any timeline. No offense meant.

George

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2017, 04:40:25 PM »

2300 days? It's now officially well over 7 years that Erik's site is coming soon. Ooops, the 7 Year Trinulation is over. I was right, the tribulation is over and we didn't get to see Erik's signs.

:smileyBounce:  :smileyBounce:  :smileyBounce: From my count, it's at least 8 1/2 to 9 years since Erik posted his sign that his great new site was coming soon. At least that's from the posts still in the forum, but maybe more.  It is kinda funny.

The 7 Year Tribbulation

http://www.gracebiblestudy.net/The7000Years.html

Erik Diamond

• Affiliate Member
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2017, 01:04:53 AM »
Quote from: Diane
but going on 10 years is a awful long time. Any chance your site is actually coming soon, or any timeline. No offense meant.

TribulationSigns website is really a large project that I have been working on it, on and off, while I am busy with my life's trails including raising my four young children as a single father.  While the site is being added with resources, I get involved with another smaller projects and forums other than Mountain Retreat.  All I can say is that TribulationSigns website will be ready "SOON." 

Lord willing. 

Thanks for your patience.

Erik

Diane Moody

• The Kingdom is Within You
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2017, 03:08:39 AM »
Thanks Erik, appreciate your response.

[ Home | Eschatology | Bible Studies | Classics | Articles | Sermons | Apologetics | Search | F.A.Q. ]